Soil Moisture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soil Moisture

can your plug-in monitor these sensors ( thru embedded ow-server ) ?
    want to monitor soil in cactus garden
    Attached Files
    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Is that device a 1-wire sensor?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      I'm interested in this item, too.....

http://www.irrometer.com/pdf/sensors...Sensor-WEB.pdf
      HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
      Home Assistant 2024.3
      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
      Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
      Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
      WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
      AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        yes, per spec's

Comment

I am also interested in such a sensor.
          But I read the datasheet/spec, and I must be going blind because I see nothing there about 1-wire, seems to be just a variable resistance analog sensor.
          please point me to the 1-wire compatibility section, may the monitor/display they sell has a 1-wire port?

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo View Post
            I am also interested in such a sensor.
            But I read the datasheet/spec, and I must be going blind because I see nothing there about 1-wire, seems to be just a variable resistance analog sensor.
            please point me to the 1-wire compatibility section, may the monitor/display they sell has a 1-wire port?
            yeah.. may have gotten sidetracked.. Did a search for "one-wire" moisture and got sent here...

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
              yeah.. may have gotten sidetracked.. Did a search for "one-wire" moisture and got sent here...
              If you already have a Davis weather station, it will read these devices (they look to be the same) using a dedicated box (4 moistures, 4 temps).

Z

Comment

looks like I have to add this transmitter and then hope it will talk RF to my RFX stuff
                Attached Files

Comment

The above is the Davis 6345 or part of the 6345CS which is the kit referred to in the earlier post. The other add-on is the 6420 Leaf Wetness sensors.

Specifications and frequencies can be found here:
                  http://www.davisnet.com/product_docu...2_53_63_SS.pdf

Comment

Thanks, for $175 I purchased one, now to see how to talk to it. LOoks way too easy .....

Comment

Working...
                    X