X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he cuts left . . .

. . . on a new tack now . . .

. . . seems as my CF slot on my Audrey is shot (see previous post . . . the CF card is OK (works fine w/ WinXP via the printers slot) . . .

. . . so, coming around the other way . . .

(. . . knock, knock . . . you there Mike ? . . . )

. . . just what do the 'HA Hacks' consists of ? ? ?

. . . my share is not on a Windows box, but FreeBSD (unix based, very similar to QNX) so maybe I can just apply the hacks manually . . . or maybe someone can help me out with a tar/zip of the 'HA Hacked' file systems (there's two slices/partitions) and I can do the leg work that way . . .

. . . open to other ideas . . . (can I 'dd' a cat'd image back to the Audrey's slices?)

Pete C

(direct email replys to ha--at--thechristies--dot--net)

I have one Audrey where the CF slot is read-only so I know it is possible for others to have problems in this area.

Same answer as before, however. I believe the manual lists the "required hacks" and the optional ones. Essentially the ones listed first are the required ones to be fully compatible with mcsAudrey.

I'm traveling so I cannot be any more specific right now.

If you are doing volume control then pay attention to the case of the files V vs v. There is some discussion early on the board that identified I had a case error in one of the file names. I dont recall if it was the document, the file, or both. I also dont recall if I updated with the fix. Likely did, but not certain.
    Last edited by Michael McSharry; January 12, 2005, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X