This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-In cannot find I/O Linc

Hi everyone, I'm having a bit of a problem.

I have an Insteon I/O Linc #2450, and I'm trying to set it up with my network.

I have around 20 or so lights controlled by HomeSeer through the Insteon PLM plug-in, and when I try to add this device with HomeSeer, it initially presented me with "Could not find device" and the Continue button.

After linking it with one of my light switches controlled by HomeSeer, it now only says "RF PLM Link" in bold and the Continue button when trying to add it.

What can I do for it to be found?

Also, in my network, 3 of my switches are dual-band and are placed in various areas around the house.

what version of the plugin are you running? you need 1.7.x for recently purchased devices (after march 2012). find the latest at the end of the v1.7 thread.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Hybrid Plug-In v1.6.0.0 In PLM Mode

do I need to purchase 1.7? or will my license code work for it?

Comment

free upgrade
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X