This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    I updated the plug-in to post data to SmartEnergyGroups.com. You'll be able to specify what channels/pulse counters/temperature sensors you want to include in the post data.

I am still working on a lot of updates, and will be posting a refresh soon.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Wicked. Any plans to post to COSM

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
    HSTouch - iPhone 3GS, 4S, iPad2 and iPad 3, 3xKindle Fire (Wall mounted)
    2 x Brultech ECM1240 with UltraECM
    USB UIRT
    Cooper Aspire Z-Wave Switches
    WGL800 w ACRF2 and 3xDS10a (Sump Level/Activity sensing)
    HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
    HSM100 - Motion Detector with Light and Temperature
    2GIG Thermostat
    BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
    BLUPS
    UltraLog (SQL2008)
    Jon00 Plugins
    Host XR3 BT and Jon00 BT Proximity
    Global Cache IP2IR
    Foscam FI8918W

Comment

Awesome news regarding SEG! I admit that I haven't tried the beta, yet -- been too hectic on other fronts. I will try to get to it this weekend.

Comment

Expose the voltage

Hey Ultra, excellent work on the Plug-in.

Could you expose the voltage field. I often found it useful to remotely monitor how the grid was doing.

Comment

problem with Dashboard in IE

It works fine in firefox, but in IE when clicking on Dashboard tab the following error message windows pop up:

Object doesn't support property or method 'createElementNS'

Unable to get value of the propety 'refresh': object is null or undefined

Comment

data file location

Hi Ultra, it is possible for users to specify path for the database? I'm running a PRO100 with limited storage. Trying to save data files to a separate NAS. Thanks

Comment

I'll be posting the final beta today. The dashboard is completely different, so please test once you install the latest beta.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by cjin View Post
                Hi Ultra, it is possible for users to specify path for the database? I'm running a PRO100 with limited storage. Trying to save data files to a separate NAS. Thanks
                Hello. The design of the plug-in requires local storage. However, I have implemented a fairly unique way of managing the millions of database inserts (with no table deletes or purges and therefore no vacuums), so storage requirements should will be low over time. I'll know more after I collect about a months worth of data.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hello. The design of the plug-in requires local storage. However, I have implemented a fairly unique way of managing the millions of database inserts (with no table deletes or purges and therefore no vacuums), so storage requirements should will be low over time. I'll know more after I collect about a months worth of data.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones
                  Brultech EngineG allows saving data file to network drives. Is UltraECM2 very similar in functionality to UltraECM besides eliminating the need to run EngineG?

Comment

Originally posted by cjin View Post
                    Brultech EngineG allows saving data file to network drives. Is UltraECM2 very similar in functionality to UltraECM besides eliminating the need to run EngineG?
                    Yes, simliar in functionality. However, UltraECM2 is a complete re-write and supports displaying charts and graphs on tablets and computers without the need for Adobe Flash.

Comment

Storage

Yes, simliar in functionality. However, UltraECM2 is a complete re-write and supports displaying charts and graphs on tablets and computers without the need for Adobe Flash.
                      Got it. Understood you said UltraECM2 requires local storage. If I have a network drive already mapped on PRO-100, can I use that mapped drive to store the database?

Comment

Your plugin will support multiple ecm1240s from what I read. With the new Greeneye the company talks about future expansion in addition to the 32 channels the base unit offers now.

Has anyon heard about expansions either how that will work or when they suspect to release such.?

If expansions were delayed or never released, can your plugin handle multiple Greeneye Units on different com ports so folks can utilize more then the 32 channels?

Thanks and this hardware and plugin look very interesting.
                        Last edited by CharlieWayne; July 20, 2013, 10:42 AM.
                        HSPro: 3.0.0.194
                        PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
                        HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieWayne View Post
                          If expansions were delayed or never released, can your plugin handle multiple Greeneye Units on different com ports so folks can utilize more then the 32 channels?
                          Yes, you can install up to 9 GEMS using a combination of serial ports or TCP connections. So, a total of 288 channels. You would need some pretty fast disks though ...

Comment

Got greeneye installed. How do I get copy of this plugin? Link doesn't work and I don't see in updater

Comment

Hello Will40. I am still trying to figure out the licensing issue. Please send an e-mail to ultrajones@hotmail.com and I'll send you the download link.

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

POST, MAIN, & NET????

Ultra, Can you explain a couple things with this plugin.

Under the "Channels" Tab in the Channels section, there are 3 columns that I don't understand either what they are for or the diff between them.

Can you please share what POST, MAIN, & NET are for and what role they have in HS.

Thanks

Charlie.

EDIT: I seen you described in Post #9 what Post & Main do.

Is NET for when the GEM is set up to measure current when solar is producing more?
                                Last edited by CharlieWayne; December 13, 2013, 07:10 PM.
                                HSPro: 3.0.0.194
                                PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
                                HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Working...
                                X