X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by desolatax View Post
    I'm getting the error message:

Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect DEBUG at Microsoft.Speech.Internal.Helpers.ThrowIfEmptyOrNull(String s, String paramName) at Microsoft.Speech.Recognition.SemanticResultValue..ctor(Strin g phrase, Object value) at HSPI_KINECT.VoiceRecognition.BuildChoicesSubGrammar(String phrase, Int32& varCount) at HSPI_KINECT.VoiceRecognition.BuildSubGrammarFromString(Strin g phrase) at HSPI_KINECT.VoiceRecognition.BuildGrammar()
    Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect ERROR 'phrase' cannot be an empty string.Parameter name: phrase
    Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect DEBUG Grammar Rule:{0x3C}turn|put||turn on|put on{0x3E} [the] dining [room] light [on]
    Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect DEBUG Grammar Rule:turn off [the] christmas lights
    Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect DEBUG Grammar Rule:turn on [the] christmas lights
    Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect DEBUG Grammar Rule:{0x3C}turn off|shut off|put off{0x3E} [the] kitchen light
    Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect DEBUG Grammar Rule:turn [on] [the] fan light [on]
    Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect DEBUG Grammar Rule:{0x3C}put|play|turn|shut|put of|turn off|shut off{0x3E} [the] [some] music
    Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect DEBUG Grammar Rule:{0x3C}turn off|stop{0x3E} [the] fireplace [off]
    Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect DEBUG Grammar Rule:{0x3C}put|play|turn|put on|turn on{0x3E} [some] music [on]
    Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect DEBUG Grammar Rule:{0x3C}turn on|put on|start{0x3E} [the] fireplace [on]
    Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect DEBUG Grammar Rule:{0x3C}turn|put|shut|turn off|put off|shut off{0x3E} [the] hallway [room] light [off]
    Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect DEBUG Building Grammar
    Jan-03 12:39:28 AM Kinect DEBUG Reloading Grammar

I've searched through all of my events and I do not see any events that are empty or have been formatted incorrectly (all syntax looks correct). Looking at the grammar debug in the logs, it's not loading all of my 16 different events for the grammar detection.
    Any ideas? Any way that we could get some more verbose debugging for what rule or event it's failing on?
    I think the error come from the last printed rule:
    <turn|put||turn on|put on> [the] dining [room] light [on]

you can't have an empty choice, so the rule should be:
    <turn|put|turn on|put on> [the] dining [room] light [on]

or if you want to be able to say "dining room light on" without any action verb, the rule should be:
    [<turn|put|turn on|put on> the] dining [room] light [on]

some of your rules are probably not loaded because this error abort the load of the grammar. If this is not the reason make sure you are using HS 3.0.0.54 and plugin 3.0.0.7, and recreate the triggers which are not loaded. loaded.

Comment

Please open a help desk ticket at helpdesk.homeseer.com and we can sort out your license issue.

Originally posted by desolatax View Post
      It seems that 3.0.0.50 broke grammar rules getting pushed to remote instances for me, was gonna post here this morning, but just updated to 3.0.0.52 and it's working now, but I do have another issue.

When I try to register a remote plugin with the license information from my purchase, I get "Error registering license: License does not match product".
      I'm using the same license code as I did for the local plugin, and that plugin is licensed properly. Is this an issue with the kinect plugin or something inside of HS3 licensing?

As well, on the licensing page, if I click the "kinect" button for under remote plugins, I now get the error "Error finding plugin in GenPage: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.", since it looks like it isn't appending ?instance=LivingArea to the URL.
      Spud, are you able to add the instance to the url under remote plugins?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        I think the error come from the last printed rule:
        <turn|put||turn on|put on> [the] dining [room] light [on]

you can't have an empty choice, so the rule should be:
        <turn|put|turn on|put on> [the] dining [room] light [on]

or if you want to be able to say "dining room light on" without any action verb, the rule should be:
        [<turn|put|turn on|put on> the] dining [room] light [on]

some of your rules are probably not loaded because this error abort the load of the grammar. If this is not the reason make sure you are using HS 3.0.0.54 and plugin 3.0.0.7, and recreate the triggers which are not loaded. loaded.
        The weird thing is that when I looked at that rule, that double pipe was not there in the homeseer event, but when I deleted that rule and recreated it everything now works.

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        Please open a help desk ticket at helpdesk.homeseer.com and we can sort out your license issue.
        RJH I have opened up ticket 8CB219 on Dec 12, and haven't seen an update from Jon Smith since Dec 18.

Comment

Spud - Just to keep you in the loop. This is now working well on my 8.1 machine for Voice Recognition - I cant seem to use it on a 2012 R2 Server, I get the notgenuine error? No idea why since Kinect coding examples work on that 2012 Server with a Kinect.

Just a few Questions for you -

Can I add a Second Kinect to the same machine? I want to use a single system for 2-3 Kinects.

Any chance you can get it to work on 2012 Server? Id prefer to use that device in my setup rather than keeping another system up for this. (I would love VM support for 360 Kinects, but that's not you ... I may get a Windows Kinect camera for that reason - Its suppose to work).

Thanks!
          Scott

Excellent work - Ill be purchasing ....
          Last edited by ; January 5, 2014, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by surovich View Post
            Can I add a Second Kinect to the same machine? I want to use a single system for 2-3 Kinects.
            Yes it should work. If you plug 2 kinects to the same machine, you just have to start 2 plugin instances on this machine, and then select a different kinect ID on the Config page / General tab for each instance.

Any chance you can get it to work on 2012 Server? Id prefer to use that device in my setup rather than keeping another system up for this. (I would love VM support for 360 Kinects, but that's not you ... I may get a Windows Kinect camera for that reason - Its suppose to work).
            Not sure what the problem is. Could you post the exact log lines you get when you start the plugin on this 2012 server?
            I did see this "not genuine" error one or twice, but I couldn't replicate it consistently, and it wasn't on a 2012 server.

Comment

Spud -

Thanks, Ill add it back to my 2012 Server and get that today.

Had one issue last night, well this morning, woke up and told the system to turn on the lights and it didn't do anything ... So I went to the machine and the plugin window was locked - I had to kill it and restart it and it was fine.

** Small Update ** The plugin, remote, has crashed 3 times today - once it just stopped running with no errors - Just poof and wasn't there ..... other two crashed. Brand new fresh 8.1 system.
              Last edited by ; January 6, 2014, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Spud -

Heres the log from my 2012 Server connection :

Jan-07 3:13:07 PM Kinect DEBUG Unhandled Status: DeviceNotGenuine Jan-07 3:13:03 PM Z-Wave Device: Z-Wave Node 4 Family Room Entertainment Center Power value set to 27.583 (W)

Jan-07 3:13:01 PM Z-Wave Device: Main Family Room Entertainment Center Watts value set to 26.935 (26.935 Watts Used)

Jan-07 3:12:50 PM Kinect DEBUG Speech Recognition Started

Jan-07 3:12:50 PM Kinect DEBUG Grammar Rule:[turn] [turn the] [christmas] tree off

Jan-07 3:12:49 PM Kinect DEBUG Grammar Rule:[turn] [turn the] [christmas] tree on

Jan-07 3:12:49 PM Kinect DEBUG Grammar Rule:[what is] [weather forecast] [what will the weather be like] [weather]

Jan-07 3:12:49 PM Kinect DEBUG Building Grammar

Jan-07 3:12:49 PM Kinect DEBUG End Init

Jan-07 3:12:49 PM Kinect INFO Kinect initialized

Jan-07 3:12:48 PM Kinect DEBUG Web Pages Registered

Jan-07 3:12:48 PM Kinect DEBUG Visual Recognition Initialized

Jan-07 3:12:43 PM Kinect DEBUG Voice Recognition Initialized

Jan-07 3:12:43 PM Kinect DEBUG Logger Initialized

Comment

Woke up again to have the plugin just closed and not running on the PC that has the Kinect and the remote plugin installed ....

So far that's been every night ..... Anything I can do to track this down, let me know...

Comment

Ill be trying with the beaglebone next week - That can help us out for remote use ALOT and the plugin would be "local" to HS3.
                    Any success getting your beaglebone to connect with your Kinect? If not, maybe a setup similar to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QouvYMfmQo would help. If opencv recognizes the Kinect, it looks like it would provide you with some excellent tools.

Comment

version 3.0.0.14

In version 3.0.0.14 available from first post of this thread, I have added the possibility to take a picture using the kinect camera from an event action.

Click image for larger version

Name:	takepicture.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	1174258

Comment

version 3.0.0.17

In version 3.0.0.17 available from first post of this thread, I have added the possibility to add voice command to any HS device without using any event or script.

To do so, from the "Device management" page, click on the device you want to control then click on the Kinect tab. Tick the "Voice Command Enabled" checkbox.
                        One default command will be generated for each control.

Name:	device_cmd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1174511

Most of the time you will want to overwrite these default commands with some more natural ones. You can overwrite them with anything you want, the only requirement is for controls that are ranges, for those type of controls the command need to include the "(value)" string. This string will be replaced by all possible values by the plugin.

Name:	device_cmd2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1174512Known problems:
                        (1) There is currently a bug with device configuration and multi instance plugins. http://www.homeseer.com/bugzilla//show_bug.cgi?id=1673
                        So, if you use more than one kinect instance, this feature will only work with the first one (usually the instance without a name)

(2) For range controls the plugin replaces the (value) string with all possible values in words, for example something like <one|two|three|...|hundred>, so right now only english is supported.

Comment

Plugin non-responsive to commands

This morning the plugin was non-responsive to voice commands, after restarting it the problem went away. Looking at the log it was not registering them after restart getting the 95% confidence level.

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
                            This morning the plugin was non-responsive to voice commands, after restarting it the problem went away. Looking at the log it was not registering them after restart getting the 95% confidence level.
                            what version of the plugin are you running?

Comment

The latest beta. BTW per device recognition is great! I'm going to start incorporating it into the DAAP and XBMC, get rid of a lot of these events. Hope that bug gets fixed soon about multiple instances on remote machines.

Comment

i am also s3ing this. i am running the version right.before the.last release i believe .16 it seems it started.with the addition of the echo cancelation
                                HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Working...
                                X