This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Automated View Post
    iOS is still missing a proper thermostat control with both heating and cooling controls. In Testflight, the newest beta is supposed to improve the thermostat, but I am not seeing anything new. I am not sure how Imperihome has come so far while missing such a basic thing.
    It is there i have it on iphone and imperihome has always had this on vera and other offically supported controllers.

I would suggest reloading after your update and make sure your on the beta release of this plugin. There was a post saying that already. But i can confirm with both betas installed and a reload it works on ios.

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
      It is there i have it on iphone and imperihome has always had this on vera and other offically supported controllers.

I would suggest reloading after your update and make sure your on the beta release of this plugin. There was a post saying that already. But i can confirm with both betas installed and a reload it works on ios.
      Ok, I missed the part about also needing a plug-in beta. I will try that.

Comment

Ok, I missed the part about also needing a plug-in beta. I will try that.
        Yup both were just released to beta on Monday neither spud or imperihome have added it to final until more testing and time goes by. Imperihome said by end of the month. Im sure spud will follow after he hears and test a bit more that all is good.

Comment

I'd like to be able to set a default colour for text and background globally rather than change everyone each time I'm configuring a device.
          Also be able to show and chart battery statuses on devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's great Spud. I do not mind to "map" the wattage to the individual dimmers/OnOff modules. Figured I would have to do this manually.

Comment

Yup both were just released to beta on Monday neither spud or imperihome have added it to final until more testing and time goes by. Imperihome said by end of the month. Im sure spud will follow after he hears and test a bit more that all is good.
              OK, I have tried it. Imperihome still needs to make major improvements. The switching between which set point you are controlling is is not obvious with the icons they used, and the normal icon for the thermostat still always shows the heating setpoint, even if the current system mode is set to cooling.

Comment

OK, I have tried it. Imperihome still needs to make major improvements. The switching between which set point you are controlling is is not obvious with the icons they used, and the normal icon for the thermostat still always shows the heating setpoint, even if the current system mode is set to cooling.
                Post your suggestions on their beta site. I know it was a moon for cooling and sun for heating. Both different colors. I dont think it was much different for andriod which is what i use and it gets the kob done. Pic attached.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                  Please use this thread to ask for new features

Here is what I have currently on my list:
                  • support for RGB lights
                  Any Update, decision or thoughts on the direction your going to head with RGBW Lights?

Comment

Any Update, decision or thoughts on the direction your going to head with RGBW Lights?
                    one problem specific to the lights supported by Jon00RGBW plugin (which I think is what you are looking for) is that they use a color code in the range [0-255], and I need to map these values to a more standard RGB hex code:

0 => #EE82EE
                    10 => #4169E1

I found a mapping for 16 values, but ideally I would need a mapping for each of the 256 values.

Comment

Is there anyway to make an Image tab similar to sensor/switch/camera/etc to create devices? I am looking to use the XBMC fanart or thumbnail that is provided by that plugin. Right now the imperihome widgets only have name/play/pause etc but nothing displaying the thumbnail that I have seen. But today is my first day messing with the app and plugin so I may have missed it.

Comment

Actually it looks like there is a thumbnail that populates with the Kodi integration. I was using a small window and could only see the "music" symbol. Then I played another movie and the image populated. Not sure why some of my movies populate the image and some dont even though in the actual Kodi app they are all populated but that isn't a problem with this plugin.

Looks good so far. I am trying to figure a way to integrate the Directv plugin into this user interface without creating a ton of events.

Comment

Whitelist

Any idea when you will be adding the whilelist option for on/off & dim devices?

Comment

request if possible a tweak to the pressure sensor

Playing around with a weather plugin from NOAA. Creating the pressure sensor rounds off the value and does not give the data of falling or rising. I f a sting status could be added similar to that of the generic sensor that data could be captured.

Comment

Originally posted by mystic860 View Post
                              request if possible a tweak to the pressure sensor

Playing around with a weather plugin from NOAA. Creating the pressure sensor rounds off the value and does not give the data of falling or rising. I f a sting status could be added similar to that of the generic sensor that data could be captured.
                              the pressure sensor in Imperihome can only display a numerical value, so if you want to show something else just use a generic sensor with string status

Comment

@spud,

I'm wondering if you could have a way to display a timer in Imperihome (perhaps as a generic sensor)? I tried to add it as a general sensor and it only shows as 0 (that might change as the timer gets larger).

My use case:
                                I am turning the timer on whenever the A/C is on to give me a cumulative use of the A/C during the day. This is similar to what Nest does, but I wouldn't have to wait until the next day to get the amount of usage.

Comment

Working...
                                X