X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

signal problem

setup goes fine.
    no problem adding and testing ir codes.
    when i try to send an ir signal manually or through a scene i get this error...

5/9/2012 10:13:30 PM - SQ Blaster Error - Unable to Post to HTTP: The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.

any advise?
    tks
    HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

How far from the router is the hardware? Did you just purchase this hardware from HomeSeer? If so you get 30 days free support via the help desk as well.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

It's practically in the same room and I've had the unit for a while.
      It worked fine with the sq app so I'm not sure what's up.
      It has a reserved ip address assigned.
      I just wonder what the error means as far as the server not keeping it alive...

It also appears to work the first time when I start up Hspro then I start getting the error.
      Does the com port assignment mean anything here?
      I noticed its on com 3 and wondered if that's a problem as my zstick is on com3.
      HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

I assigned a fixed ip outside of the dhcp table and still no luck.
        There don't appear to be any other settings that I can manipulate so now I'm wondering if it's something in the plugin. It doesn't look like a lot of folks are using sq...I wonder if this is not the best ir device to use...

Comment

I've got exactly the same problem, the blaster is right next to the router and it works fine throught the iphone app but not through homeseer. Could it be the Homeseer version? I'm on 2.5.0.44.

I really need to get this sorted

Comment

Hi,

Were you able to fix this error? All of the sudden my unit started to throw the same type of errors.

Comment

Working...
            X