www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > Z-Tool+

Z-Tool+ Discussions about Z-Tool+ Z-Wave installation software

Old June 24th, 2016, 02:14 AM
Seer Master

Angry That device has not been created in the plug-in.

Migrating from X-10. have been using HS3 Interface to install new Z-Wave devices. It was pretty frustrating in how you have to find things, but it worked. Installed 6 more devices today but used Z-Tool+. OMG How easy is that?!? I can add it, name it and place it in one motion!

....or so I thought. In the Z-Wave Tab, all my new devices say, "That device has not been created in the plug-in." That's it. There is no node information. They are also not controllable from the Device Management page or via control panel.

Do I need to delete these and start over? Is the Z-Tool+ ready for prime time?

Ugh. I had actually gone more than 24 hours where I wasn't completely frustrated with HS3....

Any guidance would be appreciated.