Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alert ... Can't get trigger to fire

Jeff,

Hope this finds you well! Been struggling with getting alert triggers to fire. Had one this morning for fog. Looks like it is loading and noticing that it is an alert as the device was updated correctly when it was over. Global values are loaded and the trigger is pretty much wide open.... but alas no triggered alert. Here is about all I can think you need to lend a hand. Please let me know what else I might do or provide.

Chris

[AlertTriggers]
    triggerID2=7a95d0c3-2c64-4b87-ba27-81ef2c09d908
    triggerLocID2=1
    triggerType2=Alert
    triggerActive2=1
    triggerName2=Alert Trigger
    triggerCat2=Any
    triggerUrgency2=Any
    triggerSeverity2=Any
    triggerCertainty2=Any
    triggerArea2=Hendricks,Johnson,Marion
    triggerPODevice2=All Clients
    triggerPOPriority2=Emergency
    triggerPOSound2=spacealarm
    triggerPOTitle2=Weather Alert
    triggerPOText2=Weather Alert#alertTitle# #alertSummary#
    triggerPOApp2=Homeseer
    triggerPOURL2=1
    triggerPOURLTitle2=Click for more info
    triggerAction2=4
    Attached Files

Go to the alert setup page and click on the button labeled severity options. Make sure you have allowed times and repeat times set.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
      Go to the alert setup page and click on the button labeled severity options. Make sure you have allowed times and repeat times set.
      Yep, thank you. There were dashes in all the start and stop times. Working as designed... operator error

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X