1.0.15351.20 - Failed getting InterfaceStatus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey52685,
    Good news. I just heard from Eric. He IS still supporting the plug-in, and hopes to have a new version around mid-august to fix the issue you and I were having. He is making a total re-write of the plug-in to get away from the json.net dependency issue that is causing our problem.

Paul

Comment

New version posted. This version does not use the newtonsoft json dll in any way. You should no longer have issues with conflicts.

Comment

Good news! Except...
        It didn't fix the issue. Same problem. The debug window shows it found the thermostat, but doesn't go any farther. Then, after a period, the HS3 UI says the same "Warning: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from RadioThermostat - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed..

Any suggestions for debugging?

Comment

Originally posted by pstemper View Post
          Good news! Except...
          It didn't fix the issue. Same problem. The debug window shows it found the thermostat, but doesn't go any farther. Then, after a period, the HS3 UI says the same "Warning: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from RadioThermostat - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed..

Any suggestions for debugging?

So it finds the thermostat then freezes? Does it ever add any devices to HS3?

Comment

Another new version posted. It appears the UDP client was waiting forever for more thermostats to respond from the discovery message.

Comment

That fixed it for me!! Thanks Eric!

Comment

Working...
              X