Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UZB1 firmware 5.7

Hi.

I had a very old firmware on my UZB1, so I decided to upgrade the firmware today(I know, "if it works, don't fix it").

So I upgraded to the newest bootloader, and then the firmware to v. 5.7.
    After the upgrade I had to do a restore to controller, but I'm getting a error because the firmware is unsupported.
    Checking file...
    Starting restore operation.
    Unsupported version of UZB detected, only supports 5.2,5.4,5.5,5.6 version is 5.7. Contact HomeSeer support.
    I've also tried installing the latest Z-wave plugin beta, but no luck unfortunately.
    Does anyone know how to restore the firmware to a older version, or any other way to get it working again?

Got the same problem. Following

Comment

Originally posted by Thomaslars1 View Post
      Got the same problem. Following
      +1

Comment

Originally posted by TomKassel View Post
        +1
        Still the same problem after 5 months!

Comment

+1

Comment

I dodn't now if i can help, but if it was me, i would try a hard reset. I hope you have make a backup of the interface, before trying the update!

Comment

Originally posted by nunoary View Post
              I dodn't now if i can help, but if it was me, i would try a hard reset. I hope you have make a backup of the interface, before trying the update!
              I want to swap my z-stick, as I suspect it does not work properly. The new z-stick has already installed version 5.7. For this version the restore function needs to be adjusted in Homeseer. But that seems to be a bigger problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TomKassel View Post
                I want to swap my z-stick, as I suspect it does not work properly. The new z-stick has already installed version 5.7. For this version the restore function needs to be adjusted in Homeseer. But that seems to be a bigger problem.
                Has anybody contacted Homeseer support about this? After all that is what the warning message says. It is probably a quick fix in the ZWave pi to include for version 5.7.
                HS do sell the UZB1 and have been fairly quick to update for new firmware versions in the past. They don't necessarily monitor this forum so might not be aware of the issue.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
                  Has anybody contacted Homeseer support about this? After all that is what the warning message says. It is probably a quick fix in the ZWave pi to include for version 5.7.
                  HS do sell the UZB1 and have been fairly quick to update for new firmware versions in the past. They don't necessarily monitor this forum so might not be aware of the issue.

Steve
                  I reported the bug. But Bugzilla seems to be a graveyard of bugs.
                  Many very old bugs that have not been worked on yet.

Comment

You may want to put in an email to support@homeseer.com and report this issue there.
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                      You may want to put in an email to support@homeseer.com and report this issue there.
                      That's the answer I got from the support:

It seems that adding compatibility for this firmware version is a task that will take some time. It is something he is going to look into, but we cannot provide a time frame for when a fix will be available. It was suggested that you should be able to downgrade to version 5.6 for backup and restore compatibility at the moment.

Comment

Today, I stumbled on this. Still not fixed. Not possible to downgrade the UZB according to the z-wave.me Support.

Stuck once again. Great!

Comment

Working...
                        X