Plugin Stop working after upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Stop working after upgrade

After updating to the newest version (3.0.6265.19154) on the updater the plugin is giving the following error:
    System.IO.Ports.SerialPort.get_BytesToRead() at HSPI_ULTRAECM3.BrultechDevice.DataReceived(Object sender, SerialDataReceivedEventArgs e)

Followed by the repeating error:Warning Watchdog Timer indicates No response response from the Brultech device 'COM:5' for 54918 seconds.. Attempting to reconnect ...

I have not changed any settings from the previous version.
    The setup(ECM1240) is for serial communications, the com port status is working OK and shows connected in startup log.

Regards,

I don't recall making any changes that would impact the ECM1240. Have you tried restarting HomeSeer to see if that makes any difference?
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Restarting Homeseer did not correct the problem. I did review hspi_ultraecm3_bebug.log and noticed the last entry was as follows: 3/17/2017 6:09:50 PM...Informational~~!~~UltraECM3 version 3.0.6265.19154 initializing...
      I would have expected to see a progression of additional entries in comparison to the hspi_ultra1wire3_bebug.log.

I also completed an new install of HS3 on a different PC(Win7) and had the same results. I was trying to eliminate Win10 OS being the issue.

Comment

I am sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, I'll need to acquire an ECM-1240 from Brultech in order to troubleshoot.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X