www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > User Interface Plug-ins > User Interface Discussion

User Interface Discussion User Interface Plug-ins

Old September 25th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Viewer

Senic plugin

Hey everyone.

New to the board here! Got a question related to plug in requests and viability. I have this controller called Senic Nuimo and soon to be senic covi. I was wondering what was involved in building an interface to make them work with my homeseer adding remote accessibility.

Check them out and let me know what you think!
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:19 AM
OverSeer

What does this controller do that HS3 doesn't to warrant a plugin? As in the past most of these controllers do not support what HS3 can and typically fall short on what they do control.

Last edited by Rupp; September 25th, 2017 at 08:33 AM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Viewer

It just operates like a Alexa and a standalone controller. I wouldn't say it doesn't any more than what HS would do. I haven't used my HS Pro yet so I couldn't tell you. Just thought to ask.