www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > User Interface Plug-ins > User Interface Discussion

User Interface Discussion User Interface Plug-ins

Old November 7th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul32 View Post
All devices (5) have a Unique Id (used for Hue responses)

Thanks for the explanation, it works I have now 6 devices and 6 in the HUB
Something weird going on and I think I'm out of solutions to things to try really. I'm running alot more then 4 and on some really old versions of this there was like a 25 or 30 device limit (not sure why that was) but it was found and corrected some time ago. Not sure what the new device limit is but I never hit it. Like I said on my harmony remote there is only 4 home control buttons. But I do have more then one remote (3 actually). So in real world I could only use my remotes to control 12 total devices. With only one remote I could only control 4 devices. When I was using it for Amazon "ECHO" (which its still setup but now HS has Echo support and more devcies) I could use alot more.

I can only think of rebooting the pi and or the Harmony hub and retesting to see what you get.
Old November 8th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Seer Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by integlikewhoa View Post
Something weird going on and I think I'm out of solutions to things to try really. I'm running alot more then 4 and on some really old versions of this there was like a 25 or 30 device limit (not sure why that was) but it was found and corrected some time ago. Not sure what the new device limit is but I never hit it. Like I said on my harmony remote there is only 4 home control buttons. But I do have more then one remote (3 actually). So in real world I could only use my remotes to control 12 total devices. With only one remote I could only control 4 devices. When I was using it for Amazon "ECHO" (which its still setup but now HS has Echo support and more devcies) I could use alot more.

I can only think of rebooting the pi and or the Harmony hub and retesting to see what you get.
Hi, did you get the DIM function work, with a HomeSeer device?
If yes what url do you use for it, and what device type in HomeSeer (z-wave/X10)
On/Off works great so far
Old November 8th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Hi, did you get the DIM function work, with a HomeSeer device?
If yes what url do you use for it, and what device type in HomeSeer (z-wave/X10)
On/Off works great so far
That was covered when I gave you the on/off commands. Check post #78 on page 4 of this thread.
Old November 9th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Seer Plus

Quote:
That was covered when I gave you the on/off commands. Check post #78 on page 4 of this thread.
Thanks it works, I treid it already but there was a space between intensity. and percent
Old November 9th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Thanks it works, I treid it already but there was a space between intensity. and percent
Yes, thanks for noticing that. I just tried to edit it and it doesn't show the space in the edit only when it posts. It was also a copy and paste. I tried to copy and paste it right again and still for some reason when it post to the forum it automatically puts a space every time.

So I hope that doesn't screw up more people down the road.

EDIT: I was able to force it as a url using "[.url]" and "[./url]" and it closed up the space now. Thanks again!
Old December 14th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Seer

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say thank you for this info. Post #78 put me on the right track and I can now control my living room lighting (z-wave via HS3) with my harmony remote. I can use the on/off and up/down buttons for brightness control. I did have to reboot my harmony hub after setting this all up as things were acting a bit quirky, but after the restart, all is well. Thanks again!
Old January 28th, 2017, 07:04 AM
Seer Plus

Quote:
Yes, thanks for noticing that. I just tried to edit it and it doesn't show the space in the edit only when it posts. It was also a copy and paste. I tried to copy and paste it right again and still for some reason when it post to the forum it automatically puts a space every time.

So I hope that doesn't screw up more people down the road.

EDIT: I was able to force it as a url using "[.url]" and "[./url]" and it closed up the space now. Thanks again!
Hi integlikewhoa/All,

I'm using it now for a while, and it work verry good.
I'm wondering is it possible to update the status of a device in de HA-bridge, when the device is controled in HS3?
It would be nice
Do you know where the 3 lowest command lines are for in the screenshot?

Regards Paul.
Attached Images