Reading out a reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading out a reminder

When I set up something in my calendar, I usually have a reminder set up at a particular time. So if it's taking the garbage out it's a reminder 12hrs prior to the event taking place (when the garbage is usually picked up), or 1/2hr before my little girl has dance class...etc... Now is there a way for BLGData/HS to speak the calendar event when the reminder is due? For example:

5pm 13-Feb-17 - Meeting with Mark
    Reminder: 1hr

Is there a way to have HS speak "Meeting with Mark" at 4pm on 13-Feb-17? If this is possible this would have a huge WAF and for me too.

Is this possible? Household reminders are a big thing with our house and right now we have a tablet that will chime when google announces a reminder, to which we have to check and see what it is. If this could be done through HS and announced it would be awesome!

Comment

Currently there is a bug in the handler portion of the plugin that prevents a handler from running if the run before offset is so far back that it's the day before. I do not think that there is a way to run an event based on a calendar reminder though. There is the scripting function GetCalendarEvents though.
      Originally posted by rprade
      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Working...
      X