www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer General Discussion Area > Migrating to HomeSeer (From Another System)

Migrating to HomeSeer (From Another System) Are you migrating from another system to HomeSeer? Use this forum to connect with others who've done the same thing!

Old May 7th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Seer Deluxe

Moving Insteon & Zwave from Vera to HS3?

I've yet to find any good docs/info on how to do this as painfully as possible.

I have about 30 Insteon dimmers (using ISY) and 30 Zwave devices (locks, motion, window/door, appliance modules, etc)

So questions...

1. Should I to keep the ISY or connect PLM directly to the PC and use the built-in Homeseer functionality?

2. Any way to interface the Vera to HS and 'pull in' the Zwave devices so I can start creating my Events in HS while still being able to use Vera until code is migrated (should could take months)?

3. What else am I not thinking about that would be a gotcha?

thanks