Unable to add or change Z-Wave Polling Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to add or change Z-Wave Polling Rates

I was attempting to update Polling Rates for device batteries and have managed to get the node into a state where i cannot add a new Polling Rate or delete the only existing one.
    Set to change at 12pm to 0 Seconds.

The delete function is shown, but does nothing when clicked.
    There is no option to add additional polling rates.

Is there a way to resolve this without removing and reading the z-wave nodes?

Thanks

Originally posted by Techn0 View Post
    I was attempting to update Polling Rates for device batteries and have managed to get the node into a state where i cannot add a new Polling Rate or delete the only existing one.
    Set to change at 12pm to 0 Seconds.

The delete function is shown, but does nothing when clicked.
    There is no option to add additional polling rates.

Is there a way to resolve this without removing and reading the z-wave nodes?

Thanks
    A screen shot of where you at might help. TO adjust a polling rate of a device you click on the device, go to the z-wave tab, then under polling rate click the pencil to edit the time. You can't add a 2nd polling time or delete one. It's only one time that you adjust. Turn to zero secs to cancel polling.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hmm OK,

Your at the right place, but i have some nodes with multiple poling times: (i'll try and get the screenshots working here)

Here you can see i have this working, where the polling is changed throughout the day.

I cant remember what sequence i went through to get to the following state, but i can no longer add a new polling rate or remove the only one that exists :-(
      Attached Files

Comment

Did you ever get this resolved?

Comment

Working...
        X