PLC appliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLC appliance

After testing the installation of this plugin i see that each command is being sent 5 times

this appears on the log

Code:
    Aug-15 12:32:13 AM	 	PLCBUS Error	Too long wait for interface response to command: (255) A16 StatusRequest Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:False Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:False PlcBusOK:False
    Aug-15 12:32:11 AM	 	PLCBUS Debug	Sending: (255) A16 StatusRequest Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:False Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:False PlcBusOK:False
    Aug-15 12:32:09 AM	 	PLCBUS Debug	Sending: (255) A16 StatusRequest Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:False Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:False PlcBusOK:False
    Aug-15 12:32:07 AM	 	PLCBUS Debug	Sending: (255) A16 StatusRequest Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:False Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:False PlcBusOK:False
    Aug-15 12:32:04 AM	 	PLCBUS Debug	Sending: (255) A16 StatusRequest Data1:0 Data2:0 Tx:False AckReq:False Ack:False IDreq:False Id:False 3PhReq:False RiscOK:False PlcBusOK:False
    can I assume that this is a noise issue?
    I tried reseting and switching live / nuetral

Each time the plugin sends some data to the PLCBUS 1141 interface, the PLCBUS interface sends the data back to the plugin as an acknowledgement.

If the plugin receives no acknowledgement from the PLCBUS 1141 interface, it tries to send the data again.

After a few tries without acknowledgment, the plugin writes the error message "Too long wait for interface response to command" to the log.

In the past, a few PLCBUS users had this problem with the HomeSeer 2 plugin, and it has always been a problem with their PLCBUS installation.

In my experience, it can be:

- Too much power noise near the PLCBUS 1141 interface (try another wall plug)
    - PLCBUS 1141 interface plugged with reverse polarity
    - A faulty PLCBUS module plugged somewhere in your house.
    - A PLCBUS module plugged with reverse polarity in your house
    - Problem with the USB driver
    - A faulty 1141 interface.

I hope you will be able to find the problem.

Best regards,

stipus
    --
    stipus

Comment

Thanks stipus

I understand the possible options you suggested, but what doesn't make sense to me is the fact that I have also tested the connectivity of the 1141 unit via another SW (called PLCBUS Universal Controller v0.54 ) which actually sends the command just once and it works flawlessly

Comment

The other program you have been testing may not check properly if the PLCBUS 1141 interface sends the data back as an acknowledgment.

Then with this other program, it seems everything is working properly.

What if you send a Status-Request to your module ? Do you get a correct response from the PLCBUS interface ?
        --
        stipus

Comment

Working...
        X