www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Media Plug-ins > Media Discussion > PI-SonosController (3P)

PI-SonosController (3P) Discussion of Sonos Controller Plug-in

Old May 16th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevor-austin View Post
Hi,

I am currently trialing a move to Linux in the hope of some more stability, however the only plug I need that appears to be missing is the Sonos one, although there is loads of talk in here about it running on Linux. I have looked all through the plug ins, specifically the audio, where it appears in windows.

Any guidance appreciated.
It is in de BETA section
Old May 16th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Seer Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcorsus View Post
Look at the beta section in the updater. I thought I had that fixed but perhaps not yet.
Sorted, thanks