Int32 value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Int32 value

I get all int16 value to read correctly and working.

I have one value of 1703469,00 that I can't get Homeseer to read.

Register adress: 0125 = 60866 = Hex EDC2
    Register adress: 0126 = 00259 = Hex 0103
    Hex 0103 EDC2 = Decimal 170346,90

I have set HS device as Int32 register adress 125.

Only error in the log and no value.
    Attached Files

Hi Jonas, try checking the "Big Endian" checkbox on the Modbus tab of the gateway device and see if that solves the issue? What error are you getting in your log file?
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

I have version Modbus Plugin v3.8.6121.22741

Where can I find the settings
      Attached Files

Comment

advanced

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="100%"> <TBODY> <TR> <TD class=tablecell_label align=left>Status</TD> <TD class=tablecell colSpan=9 align=left>-3,21279780651246E+33 = Unknown</TD></TR> <TR> <TD class=tablecell_label align=left>Value</TD> <TD class=tablecell colSpan=9 align=left>-3,21279780651246E+33 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Look at the settings page for the gateway, not the specific register.
          Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Cant find it
            Attached Files

Comment

One more thing Jonas, can you set the multiplier to 1 rather than 0.1 please?

I think that may be the issue. We're trying to divide an Integer by 10 and that does not produce another integer.

Comment

changed to 1 same problem.

Comment

You can find the "Big Endian" setting on your Modbus IP Gateway" device settings, in the "Modbus" tab.

Also, I checked the code, and you can ignore the multiplier, that only gets applied much later, so that is not the issue here.

Comment

Found it, same problem.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Can you:

1. Stop the plugin
                      2. Make a copy of the HSPI_MODBUS.EXE file in your HS3 folder
                      3. Extract the one supplier over the old HSPI_MODBUS.EXE
                      4. Start the plugin and test again (with and without the Big Endian checkbox)
                      Attached Files

Comment

Great work, looks fine now.

Thanks,

Comment

Ok. Bug fix will be in the next release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X