Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS-WD100+ Dimmer + Companion: What Functions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-WD100+ Dimmer + Companion: What Functions?

If you buy a WD1000+ Dimmer and add a companion swithc, will the companion control dimming functions through the main switch? or just on off?

Will two dimmers on the same circuit work if the companion wont function as a dimmer?

Thank you

Originally posted by gtrguy View Post
    If you buy a WD1000+ Dimmer and add a companion swithc, will the companion control dimming functions through the main switch? or just on off?

Will two dimmers on the same circuit work if the companion wont function as a dimmer?

Thank you
    The companion can control dimming.

-Chris

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

can you run two companions off one dimmer?

Comment

According to the HomeSeer store (https://shop.homeseer.com/collection...nt=20345879302), the companion "may be paired with 1 or 2 other HS-WA100+ companions for 4-way and 5-way operation." I believe I've seen on the forums here that you can even more.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

All the same features and status updates work when operating the companion switch (single, double and triple tap on/off, press-hold on/off). I have one circuit with two companions on it working fine. I have noticed one of my companion switches I use frequently is a bit mushy lately and because of that seems to not always catch double taps, sometimes they look like a single tap.

Comment

Is there any possibility to use a dimmer that does not control the load as a companion? I'd like to view the dimmer level if possible remotely.

Comment

Working...
            X