Weather forecast for tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather forecast for tomorrow

Is it possible to pick up full overview of tomorrow forecast instead of just next 6h? Don't find myself using the hours. But a quick summary of tomorrow would be useful...
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

If you could elaborate on what you mean with tomorrows weather I can have a look at i, but I can only combine the different data fields available - not generate new.

If you take yr.no and look at the weather forecast for tomorrow it actually uses the interval 3 for the next day (typically 12-18) and displays this as tomorrows weather. if you go closer into the location you will see all intervals or hour by hour forecast.
    This data is available in the plugin also.

Comment

This is an example http://m.yr.no/place/Norway/Rogaland..._forecast.html

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Comment

I see.
        This can be made available. It's a separate API for this - it uses some other syntax than the rest, but I will take a look at adding it.
        Last edited by Toby; January 25, 2016, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Great this would be very much appreciated :-)

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for taking time to add this feature, but i have been busy with other projects.

I have a quick version available for test.
            Unzip the attached file into the HS3 folder (replacing the existing HSPI_YR_Weather.exe file).

(remember to backup the existing one before trying).

it should add 2 new fields in the core area providing text forecast for today and for tomorrow - only in Norwegian and only for Norway.

let me know how it goes.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
              Sorry for taking time to add this feature, but i have been busy with other projects.

I have a quick version available for test.
              Unzip the attached file into the HS3 folder (replacing the existing HSPI_YR_Weather.exe file).

(remember to backup the existing one before trying).

it should add 2 new fields in the core area providing text forecast for today and for tomorrow - only in Norwegian and only for Norway.

let me know how it goes.
              Looks great so far
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks Great!
                Let me know how it works over time. I will add some more checks to make sure that it will select the correct fields over time from the API.

Comment

Works good under windows. but on the Zee2 this function does not show? Is it possible to get it for the Zee2 as well?

Comment

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
                    Works good under windows. but on the Zee2 this function does not show? Is it possible to get it for the Zee2 as well?
                    Hmm, there's no code to that would check for hw or os type regarding this function.

Are you using the same location in the two cases?

Br
                    Toby

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
                      Hmm, there's no code to that would check for hw or os type regarding this function.

Are you using the same location in the two cases?

Br
                      Toby
                      Yes. But seems like a reboot of the system solved it, now two more options showed up

Comment

any possibilities to get forecast of today and tomorrow with English text also?

Everything else is in English except the forescast set on the core settings.

Comment

I'm sory, no - the text forecast is only available in Norwegian.

From API documentation:
                          landday0, available language(s): nb
                          landday1, available language(s): nb
                          landday2, available language(s): nb
                          landlong, available language(s): nb

Comment

Working...
                          X