How to select Libraries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to select Libraries?

Different members of the household have iTunes on their computers. we all are able to share our libraries with each other. I cannot fid a way to make the selection in HStouch is there a way to switch libraries ?

THANX
    MITCH

you cannot access shared libraries from the plug-in, you have to connect the plug-in instance to the iTunes instance that owns the library you want to browse.

Comment

Spud thanx for the quick reply. I am not trying to be a pest just to gain understanding

each instance of iTunes are connected to specific sound equipment in specific rooms so if I want to play my library in the living room and then my wife wants to listen to her library in the living room how would you do that...

is it just not an implemented feature in the plugin ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
        Spud thanx for the quick reply. I am not trying to be a pest just to gain understanding

each instance of iTunes are connected to specific sound equipment in specific rooms so if I want to play my library in the living room and then my wife wants to listen to her library in the living room how would you do that...
        The way to do it is to use Airplay: if your living room speakers are airplay capable you can control them from each iTunes instance.

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
        is it just not an implemented feature in the plugin ?
        this is a feature I may try to add in a future version, but this is difficult because the API is not documented anywhere, so I need to do some reverse engineering.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
          The way to do it is to use Airplay: if your living room speakers are airplay capable you can control them from each iTunes instance.

this is a feature I may try to add in a future version, but this is difficult because the API is not documented anywhere, so I need to do some reverse engineering.
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X