IP2IR drop down controls not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IP2IR drop down controls not working

I just installed the plugin and added 8 IR codes to the IR Blaster. I can send the IR codes through the IR Blaster from the UltraGCIR "IR Control" web page.

Nothing happens when I try to select them from the control on the device page. The device value of the IR Blaster is stuck on 0 which = "off".

Also, nothing happens when I set an event to control the IR Blaster device.

I tried turning on debug logging but nothing showed up in the homeseer log.
    Attached Files

Bump. 39.95$ hanging in the balance...

Comment

Hello,

I don't recall anyone else reporting a simliar issue in the past. Please try restarting HomeSeer. If that doesn't work, then please try shutting down the plug-in, deleting those 3 IR HomeSeer devices in the screenshot you provided, then restart the plug-in so the devices can be recreated. If that doesn't work, please let me know and I'll post instructions on what I need from you to troubleshoot this.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

OK I tried all those things and no go. The devices were recreated and the IR codes are still in there but nothing is happening.

Comment

When you select one of the choices from the dropdown, does it reset the value back to an empty value?
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

No.

If I select Temp 64, for instance, it stays on Temp 64. Nothing will changed until I refresh the page. I've waited up to 30 minutes with no change. When I refresh the page its back to a blank.

Comment

Originally posted by prsmith777 View Post
              No.

If I select Temp 64, for instance, it stays on Temp 64. Nothing will changed until I refresh the page. I've waited up to 30 minutes with no change. When I refresh the page its back to a blank.
              If it's working, the change would occur within a second. It appears there is something going on. Do you happen to have Zoom installed so we could do a zoom meeting?

Comment

No sorry. I can disconnect and reconnect the Ethernet device from the drop down controls. The other three don't work.

Comment

Something is definitely funky somewhere. I have 6 ip2ir devices controlling an average of 3 - 5 devices each.... no issues. I'm sure you'll get it sorted out.
                  My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

I also tried disabling antivirus program on homeseer box and laptop....no go

Comment

No sorry. I can disconnect and reconnect the Ethernet device from the drop down controls. The other three don't work.
                      Can you post a screenshot of the Device "Advanced" tab for one of the IR devices that are not working? I want to see the technology address.

Comment

Here you go
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here you go
                          Everything checks out so far. Please export the IR codes for one of the devices and paste them here so I can try to duplicate the issue you're seeing.

Comment

The IR codes all work from the plugin IR Control page
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for trying.

I'm going to just go with irtrans. I have one working now so I'll just get another. I had a ip2ir laying around from my old system so I thought I'd use it and I figured 40$ plugin is cheaper than 150$ irtrans. But oh well. I'll just sell the ip2ir to make up the difference

Comment

Working...
                              X