Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with Maestro 100T Modem

Hello,

I am having an issue getting the Maestro 100T modem working on my system. At one point I had a GSM version of this modem working, then converted over to a CDMA version and now HS SMSGW cannot get connectivity with the unit. I have reliable connectivity using a standard terminal program (PuTTY), so this is not an issue with the modem or driver. I have attached some information that hopefully will be helpful in resolving the issue, thank you in advance for any assistance with this.

Thank you,
    Mark

A few addition notes:
    1. Yes, I do have the COM port configured for the same come port that PuTTY is able to connect to.
    2. I have rebooted the PC a number of time to see if this would help, no lock.
    3. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers multiple times to see if this would have any effect, no luck.
    Attached Files

Is this a real rs232 port on the motherboard or a virtual serial port via usb ?

All your logging shows that com2 doesnt exist. I gather you can see it in device manager ok ?
    HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

What Pete said. Are you sure the modem is on COM2? What com port do you use with Putty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Working...
      X