Watering when exceeding probability of rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watering when exceeding probability of rain

So took a look and noticed my front lawn was watering even though I setup not to water when probability of rain of 20%. The probability for today is 40%. What gives? Never noticed this last year... on latest release.

Robert
    Attached Files
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

When I have looked into this for others it was due to a change in the forecast. The debug is means to understand what happened in the past. The other thing to look at is the days of the week when the inhibit has been enabled. Should be seven checkboxes. This is from memory as I am out of country now. Another is to look at what mcsSprinklers is actually seeing for forecast by looking on general status page. The forecast on hour by hour basis is also in the database

Comment

With a second look, it appears that only one zone watered...
      My inhibits are time of day only and it did water within the allowed hour range.
      I'll watch for this in the future.

Thanks,

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Download errors are ignored and the download attempt is repeated every minute. In the attached I displayed the error message. It should go to HS Log. Assess if there are any error messages that may provide some hints.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry... I'm not sure if I understand. Should I replace my exe and dll with these in a temporary attempt to understand why my system watered?

Robert

Comment

Looks like I responded to the wrong thread. I understood that on your HS computer the WU download fails. To try to understand why the attached was created. Temporarily replace the files in your HS folder. Retain the current ones so they can be restored.

Comment

I had a feeling that you had.

Will do and report back.

Thanks

Robert

Comment

Working...
              X