T.E.D MONITORING AND HS3 ENERGY MONITOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.E.D MONITORING AND HS3 ENERGY MONITOR

Does any one know if TED can be connected to HS energy monitoring? Or can one of the guru tech guys take the challenge in making it possible?
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
    Does any one know if TED can be connected to HS energy monitoring? Or can one of the guru tech guys take the challenge in making it possible?
    Out of complete curiosity I have had a look at the API here http://files.theenergydetective.com/...0-API-R330.pdf and to be honest looks fairly easy. You could look at the many number of XML data scripts on this forum that have been posted and adapt them to recover data from it.

Comment

On the subject of the HS3 energy database, is there a document somewhere that provides more information about it? The Help file has some scripting information about it but I need help getting graphs and any other info from it. I can't figure out how to create useful graphs.

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
      2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

I think I have a new spare gateway that I can provide if someone is welling to make this come true...
        Hector
        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Working...
        X