Program Setup Disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Program Setup Disappeared

We have disconnected the water to one of our 5 zones, so I removed it from the wiring setup, thinking this would cause it to be removed. It did. It also disabled the program setup page, leaving a thin empty outline box. So, I reconfigured the wiring setup, hoping it would restore the program setup page. Well, now only the one zone is showing, the disconnected one I added back. The other 4 zones are not showing. Any idea on how I can bring them back?

Thank you.

Maybe this is user error, like it usually is when I post in the forum.

I think the program setup doesn't appear if the area setup is in ET Calculated and it showed up for the removed and added back zone, because it was in manual mode, not configured for ET, or any days of the week.

If I switch a zone from ET to days of the week, it appears in the program setup page.

Thanks.

Comment

On the Other Page at the bottom there is a User vs. Expert mode setting. The User mode is tailed based upon the interview responses. The Expert mode shows everything that is available.

The setup sequence of Interface/Devices, Wiring, Layout, Area build upon the prior. When something is removed in the middle it is hard to predict the behavior.

Comment

Working...
      X