X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect you were using an earlier version of the plugin previously. The later versions auto-inserted the end-of-cid termination since some modems did not deliver it at the end of the stream.

I added a checkbox on the CID tab ov V1.20.0 where the modem name/nmbr strings are entered to control this operation. For your setup the checkbox should be unchecked.

Comment

Mcs

Total kudos to you, Sir !!!!

That nailed it in one !

If only the support departments I call every day were 1/100th as good as you at fixing software problems, we could all go home at lunchtime

Duncan

Comment

I've deleted (the contents of) this post as it's no longer relevant.

Classic case of "engage brain before keyboard" ! Sorry guys.

I can report that Serial CID is now working 100% including name lookup on friends.txt.

Comment

... your 1.20.2 code has two test messages that are displayed upon power up, HS will not start until they are pressed.

They look like phone calls...

Comment

oops, fixed.

Comment

Michael,
              Tried to set the radio button to "Homeseer or external server" and after update when I come back to that screen it is still on "Internal". I looked at the INI file and it does switch but once you go back to the config page of the gui, you must make sure to change the "server" option or it reverts to use internal. Looked thru the ah.log and found this entry in connection with the popup box I keep getting and system hosing

9/7/2004 12:53:46 AM~!~mcsAudrey kitaudrey~!~Audrey IEObj -2147417843 Line 70 Automation error
              An outgoing call cannot be made since the application is dispatching an input-synchronous call.

Comment

The latest zip file for version 1.21.11 is not recognized by winzip. Could the file be corrupted? FYI

Comment

Thank you. I reuploaded it.

Comment

Michael,

It's still not being recognized by Winzip. File size is 29KB. Seems like the previous zip'd version was about 239KB.

Thomas

Comment

3rd try. I downloaded after I uploaded so it should work for other too.

Comment

Thank you Michael.
                        Unzipped just fine. So far so good !!! Thanks again

Comment

Audrey blues

Hello
                          I have one of these, stock. I can see and control my HS home page OK, but that is it.

Is there a one stop shop that will tell me, step by step, plug-in by plug-in, how to set this thing up as a remote HS touch screen? Mayby even with one of those cool looking control screens I've been looking at from MainLobby or Girder?

It has the USB and I have the 3com network module.

Easy - I am not a hacker so real english, please.

Comment

HS 2.0 support?

Will this plugin work with HS2.0?

Comment

Yes it is available from the HS2 Updater

Comment

Michael,
                                I'd consider this a bug of sorts.

I disconnected one of my Audreys from the network temporarily to use the port to test another device.

Understandably, this error showed up in the log
                                7/8/2009 5:46:30 PM mcsAudrey touchscrn2 Audrey has been disabled following three power cylces without response

But then subsequently every five seconds or so:
                                7/8/2009 5:56:53 PM mcsAudrey touchscrn2 Audrey TimerTimeout -2147467259 Line 680 Automation error Unspecified error
                                7/8/2009 5:56:58 PM mcsAudrey touchscrn2 Audrey TimerTimeout -2147467259 Line 680 Automation error Unspecified error
                                7/8/2009 5:57:04 PM mcsAudrey touchscrn2 Audrey TimerTimeout -2147467259 Line 680 Automation error Unspecified error

Shouldn't the plugin have supressed these errors once the Audrey was declared disabled?
                                Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Working...
                                X