Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iTunes DAAP plugin now works with HSTouch Media API, finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
    Well I installed the default player which seems to be working, but now I have a different issue. The plugin is not installing a speaker device for the tablet. Homeseer sees the speaker client, but the plugin is apparently not. I have reinstalled the plugin but did not fix the issue.
    I went through the list you had of compatible components, but some of the revisions were not available.
    Running:
    iTunesDAAP 3.0.0.29
    HSTouch Server 3.0.0.104
    Client Android 1.0.136
    Not sure what you expect; the plugin is not supposed to create a new speaker device for each HSTouch client, unless the tablet on which HSTouch is running is a Airplay speaker that is already controllable from iTunes.

Comment

ohh, I thought the Media API update just used the HSTouch Speaker clients outright. Forgive my ignorance, but what did the API update do exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
        ohh, I thought the Media API update just used the HSTouch Speaker clients outright. Forgive my ignorance, but what did the API update do exactly?
        it allows to browse and select your music from HSTouch (using the "music selector" component)

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
          Have you tried to open mptest.xml as a new project in HSTouch Designer?
          If it is not working, it is easy to rerceate it from scratch:
          Create a new ListBox and set its "status tracking" property to Music / Music selector.
          Then create the buttons and labels and set their actions and status tracking with Music actions and associations (Current Track's Artist, etc...)

[ATTACH]62640[/ATTACH]
          Thinking about purchasing this plugin. Thus far I have created a HS3 Touch (iPhone 7) screen by looking at the example given (a work in progress).
          If you look at the right side where I have a red circle - that is where I think there should/could be the "selector-slider" that I remember seeing in an older iPhone project from HS2. A simple thin scroll bar that displays A-Z, top to bottom.

Could someone please point me the right way to help figure this out so I can have the scroll?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3542.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	1192305

Comment

I just downloaded this app to tie in Itunes. At the beginning of the thread you mention the attached xml file that should work. It appears that the xml is no longer there. How can I get a copy to try out. Everything works in the web player but I am trying to get this to work in the HS Touch Designer. I have the start/stop working. I am running HomeSeer on a Zee S2 if that makes any difference.

Comment

Working...
            X