Active Zones does not update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active Zones does not update

I'm having a very strange issue with my Active Zones and was wondering if anyone else has seen anything similar?

I have a number of Active Zones on my system, configuring to react to a number of different Motion Sensors.

The motion sensors are all based on my DSC alarm PIRs with virtual devices associated for the motion.

The motion sensors works absolutely perfect, but the Active Zones never ever change neither value, nor string, nor Last Change date.

The strangest thing however is that the log suggest that these are all updated. I can see log entries for Active Zones going on as well as off, yet the devices remain untouched.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever seen anything like this?

I should mention this is with HS3 .96 and BLRadar 2.0.76.0
    Nicolai L

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
    I'm having a very strange issue with my Active Zones and was wondering if anyone else has seen anything similar?

I have a number of Active Zones on my system, configuring to react to a number of different Motion Sensors.

The motion sensors are all based on my DSC alarm PIRs with virtual devices associated for the motion.

The motion sensors works absolutely perfect, but the Active Zones never ever change neither value, nor string, nor Last Change date.

The strangest thing however is that the log suggest that these are all updated. I can see log entries for Active Zones going on as well as off, yet the devices remain untouched.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever seen anything like this?

I should mention this is with HS3 .96 and BLRadar 2.0.76.0
    Just fired up BLRadar on HS3 last night and am having the same issue. Was this resolved?
    HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Hi, as far as I know this has not been solved. I still have the same issue. Log a ticket on Blade's website. Perhaps you will be able to provide additional debug info that can help fix this.
      Nicolai L

Comment

This one is baffling me. I am trying to reproduce it here and I have not been able to.
        I am hoping someone can provide some logs that will help me get to the bottom of this.
        I have a strong feeling it is something on your HS3 system but I am sure it will take time to figure out what that is.
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Hey there just put a ticket in. Don't see anything in the HS log. I can try turning on debug logging tonight and send u something.
          HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Attach the log zipped to the ticket and let me know the occupancy sensor that causes the issue.
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
              Attach the log zipped to the ticket and let me know the occupancy sensor that causes the issue.
              Done.

thanks!

Comment

Fixed

Issue fixed with BLRadar ver 2.0.77.0. I did have to delete and recreate the virtual motion and occupancy sensors and it works like a champ now. Thanks Bob for the fix!

Comment

Working...
                X