Hometroller Zee and HS-WD100+ Dimmer issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hometroller Zee and HS-WD100+ Dimmer issues

I have a Hometroller Zee S2 running the latest update (3.0.0.297).

I can connect to my HS-WD100+ dimmer but it only shows up as 1 device. I can control the dimmer but don't have access to the double and triple tap options. Any suggestions?

I want to use the double tap to control my front door lock.

I downloaded the latest firmware (5.14) for the HS-WD100+ but when I unzip it the file has a .hec extension not .hex as required by the controller. Do I just change the extension or is there something wrong with the download.

Thanks

Chris

What version of the z-wave plug-in are you using? Make sure you're running the latest Beta (.9x -- not .8x). The production version has troubles creating child nodes.

After you do this, remove the dimmer from your network, and readd it. You should end up with three nodes -- a root node, and two child nodes, one for control, and the other for scenes (by which you can trigger off 2 and 3 taps).

Comment

Upgrading the ZWave plugin worked and reattaching the dimmer to the network fixed it. I now have three items when I connect and can lock and unlock the door with the switch.

It looks like I am running the latest production version, but it's working.

Thanks
      Chris

Comment

Good deal!

Comment

Working...
        X