Scenes transition time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scenes transition time

Since version 2.0.2.3 the set transition time on scenes are not working at. I can set any transition time and when applying the scene the change to the light bulbs are instant.

I have lights connected both the Hue Bridge v.2 and deConz. And a mix of bulbs and light strips (Hue, Ikea, Innr).

Daned,

If an Ikea color light is included in the scene, the transition time setting is not honoured indeed. These bulbs do have issues with the transition time, so the plugin will skip transition time then.
    If you are addressing a group, where an Ikea color bulb is involved, it will also adjust the transition time.

If you do the same on a scene without Ikea lights, transition time should work normal.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Same here. None of the transition times seem to work anymore. I have a Philips Hue (bulbs, strips and bridge) only setup.

Comment

Are you missing the transition times on scenes too? Is it only scenes? An action on devices directly should follow the setting on de configuration page for transition time. You can test it by setting the value on the configuration page to a hig velue you will see a real slow transition. These are working for me here.

Also the scenes are working here, but I am using mainly the raspbee, so maybe there is an issue that occurs on the Philips bridge?

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

This problem only occurs with scenes. Default transition time on configuration page seems to work fine.

Comment

Thanks,

That narrows the area a bit down, will prepare some scenes here on the philips bridge and check

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Found the issue here. Will be solvd in the next release (probably next week)

Thanks,

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

Hi all,

I have similar issue. The transition time is set to zero and yet it will glow or dim lights slowly such as 4/10 seconds. I came from Smart Things and I have custom app that will instantly turn lights on or off to get attention better. This is based on one light not group. Current version of JowiHue is 2.0.3.1.

Comment

Working...
                X