No announcement yet.

ADIOcelot Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the SENA does not have a COM port how will I set the Ocelot Com Port? I am now ready to install the Ocelot and not sure how to set it up since the SENA does not provide a COM port in remote operation.

Comment

To use the plugin you need to install a COM emulation or virtual COM port. That driver typically comes with the hardware. In my case I use the xAP version of ADIOcelot and with that it can be configured for direct IP communication.

Comment

Michael,
        Will you be porting this plugin to HS3? Is there a way to make the ADI-100 plugin work with an Ocelot?
        Thanks!

Comment

This plugin will not go to HS3. Dont know anything about ADI-100.

Comment

Bummer...
            Don

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
              Wow, so no support for Ocelot. Is there an alternative? Would you have any issues with someone else porting it?

Comment

Homeseer has an Ocelot plugin. It just isn't HS3 compatible yet.

http://cwsdemo.intergraphgovsolution...3PluginStatus/

~Bill

Comment

In the interest of seeing a functional plugin for HS3 to interface the Ocelot,
                  here is a zip with all the source and information that I have found pertaining to communicating with the Ocelot and it's peripheral units.
                  I can code .net, but a public plugin requires more discipline than I can provide in my spare time.
                  Michael's plugin on HS2 is excellent right now.
                  I really hope someone picks up on this and an IP cam plugin.
                  I purchased HS3Pro, awesome move forward, but for me, it's not usable in the real world without these security related devices.

JG

I have to postscript and say that the Ocelot seems to be one of the most rock solid and robust home automation devices ever produced.
                  Attached Files
                  3.0.0.548: HS3PRO - 3.0.5.10: AIAlert - 2.1.1.0: APIWeather - 2.0.64.0: BLBackup - 2.0.45.0: BLLAN - 2.0.37.0: BLRoombaWifi - 1.0.0.3: DevLog - 1.2.5.15: KeyPad - 3.0.2.25: NetCAM - 0.0.0.52: Pushover 3P - 3.0.0.5: SendVFD - 1.0.0.3: Tiles - 3.0.11.0: Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Brower View Post
                    Homeseer has an Ocelot plugin. It just isn't HS3 compatible yet.

http://cwsdemo.intergraphgovsolution...3PluginStatus/
                    I was on the developer webinar today and was shown the ADIOcelot plugin. I forgot that HS had one because I liked Michael's much better. It should not be long before the plugin is available on HS3 from what I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by twinch View Post
                      It should not be long before the plugin is available on HS3 from what I saw.
                      Good news here because I'm not even considering an HS3 upgrade without an Ocelot interface.

~Bill

Comment

Michael:

Any chance of a change of heart? Perhaps an xAP version?

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
                        Don

Comment

Working...
                        X