cannot set lights to dim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drmcp View Post
    upgrading to 3.0.0.258 did not fix the issue of being able to save the control use settings to dim.
    That's because the HAI Plug-In is still on 3.0.1.13. Rob hopes to release 3.0.1.14 in the next few days which includes the fix. He was waiting for HS to finish the Echo API Integration and add a couple of things which showed up in HS 3.0.0.255. Don't worry, the Control Use fix will be in there but he has much more in the update than that.

-Travis

Comment

awesome, is there another thread where is is talking about this? i am missing

Originally posted by Daweeze View Post
      That's because the HAI Plug-In is still on 3.0.1.13. Rob hopes to release 3.0.1.14 in the next few days which includes the fix. He was waiting for HS to finish the Echo API Integration and add a couple of things which showed up in HS 3.0.0.255. Don't worry, the Control Use fix will be in there but he has much more in the update than that.

-Travis

Comment

Yeah, started here....

http://forums.homeseer.com/showpost....&postcount=110

-Travis

Comment

updated to 3.0.1.14 still can't save the control use for dim to save so echo will work with dim controls.
          awesome, is there another thread where is is talking about this? i am missing

Comment

updated to 3.0.1.14 still can't save the control use for dim to save so echo will work with dim controls.
            This is still a HAI Plug-In problem so we should keep it over in that forum. I too have the problem after moving to 3.0.1.14 to confirm for you though.

-Travis

Comment

Working...
            X