2 Echos, 2 Homes-How to set up devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Echos, 2 Homes-How to set up devices?

I have a Florida home setup with 2 Echos, Homeseer running standalone Win7 PC, I have about 20 devices connected to Alexa all works great using the Homeseer API.

I have a 2nd home in NY, setup with another Homeseer license standalone Win7PC (separate MYHS login) that I would like to connect to Echo but I have only one Amazon Prime account and I read that you cannot separate connected devices between Echos?

Is it possible to setup a second home, with a second set of connected devices under 1 Prime account login? Anyone doing this?

Not sure it would work, and it is a little cumbersome, but you could call your devices in NY something like
    Saratoga kitchen light (or whatever town).

Comment

Yes I thought about having duplicate/similar names but as you say this would be cumbersome and I'd probably forget.

I was hoping someone had already come up with something, I know I'm not going to be the only one with 2 Echos, at 2 different homes and 2 Homeseer systems.

Comment

I too have same question. Two houses two separate networks and locations but only one prime account. I believe most so far have two separate accounts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X