No announcement yet.

TX-NR616 on/off and input selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok rebooted the homeseer machine and the onkyo and it seems to have added now... weird.
    HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
    53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
    https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

well its added but doesnt have the devices i expected. do you want that xml file?
      Attached Files
      53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        well its added but doesnt have the devices i expected. do you want that xml file?
        there wasn't a remote device added anywhere? Were there any errors in the log?
        The xml would be a good start.

Dirk

Comment

here is the xml there was no remote device to add
          Attached Files

Comment

file looks good. I meant for a HS remote device on the HS device page (refresh it after the Onkyo was added). A HS device should have shown up called remote with a active/deactive and "create remote buttons" button.

I'll have to look at details tonight but one thing you could do is to:

1/ turn debug on
            2/ Don't turn super debug on
            3/ leave UPNP debug level at Errors only
            4/ Turn disk logging on
            5/ go to the config page and delete the Onkyo player
            6/ wait a few seconds and now click on add this Onkyo Player
            7/ turn disk logging off
            8/ post/email me log
            9/ check your log for errors

Dirk

Comment

Did you by any chance delete the devices the PI created from the HS device page rather than through the PI? If you did, that would explain why no remote is being created (PI thinks it is already there).

Either case, perhaps you should stop HS, delete the MediaController.ini file and MediaController_RemoteControl.ini file.

If after adding, it still doesn't work you can also post the .ini file. If you are concerned about propietary info in the log files, you can zip em and add password to them and PM me the password.

Dirk

Comment

so i enabled the debugging then forgot about it, was checking something else today and noticed the following devices have been created:

it looks like it has some of what i need, any ideas how i can add the power and input selections?
                Attached Files

Comment

so i enabled the debugging then forgot about it, was checking something else today and noticed the following devices have been created:

it looks like it has some of what i need, any ideas how i can add the power and input selections?
                  Click on "Create Remote Buttons"

Dirk

Comment

wow how did i miss that!

thanks, that did most of it, is there any zone 2 & 3 support?

Comment

wow how did i miss that!

thanks, that did most of it, is there any zone 2 & 3 support?
                      So here is where you read the help file (attached) and figure out how to add or change the buttons for your own preference
                      Let me know if you have questions after you read it. You can find the Onkyo codes on line, the help file has a URL to them. The commands are simple and you can add them to the MediaController_RemoteControl.ini file or just edit the buttons using the HS functions.

Dirk
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
                        So here is where you read the help file (attached) and figure out how to add or change the buttons for your own preference
                        Let me know if you have questions after you read it. You can find the Onkyo codes on line, the help file has a URL to them. The commands are simple and you can add them to the MediaController_RemoteControl.ini file or just edit the buttons using the HS functions.

Dirk
                        Right on! thanks for your help and patience with me!

Comment

Working...
                        X