Errors in log after last update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors in log after last update

I'm using a RPi to gain "over ethernet" functionality. It worked well (and apparently still does) for ages, but then I updated the RFXCOM plugin a couple of weeks ago.

Now I'm seeing these messages in the log:
    Code:
    mai-23 11:02:38	 	RFXCOM	35 (CheckTransceivers) transceiver #1 info: resynced
    mai-23 11:02:38	 	RFXCOM Error:	35 (RecTRXChar) error :System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at HSPI_RFXCOM.RFXtrx.RecTRXChar(Byte bytComChar, Int32 itrx)
    mai-23 11:02:23	 	RFXCOM	35 (CheckTransceivers) transceiver #1 info: resynced
    mai-23 11:02:22	 	RFXCOM Error:	35 (CheckTransceivers) transceiver #1 RecTRXChar returned an error.
    mai-23 11:02:22	 	RFXCOM Error:	35 (RecTRXChar) NULL byte received in packet length byte.
    mai-23 11:01:36	 	RFXCOM	35 (CheckTransceivers) transceiver #1 info: resynced
    mai-23 11:01:36	 	RFXCOM Error:	35 (CheckTransceivers) packet timeout transceiver #1 State:21
    I have two RFXtrx433s connected to the same RPi. RFXtrx 1 is using port 10001 and #2 is using port 10002. Oddly it's the first RFXtrx that is acting up.

It is also not connecting automatically when starting up HS. I have to open the RFXCOM tab on the Tranceiver and click "Done", then it connects like it should.

What's going on? Is there anything I can do?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

There is no change in the interface part of the plug-in.

Which serial over LAN program do you use?
    Is there a lot of (corrupted) data received when you make the connection? Check with debug level 1 enabled for the receivers.

Comment

Okay, that's strange. It wasn't like this before, I'm 99.998% sure.

I'll restart with logging enabled, we'll see.

I'm using this, which apparently came from you here somewhere.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Oh, I forgot: Those messages keep appearing every few minutes, not just during startup.

Comment

Working...
        X