No announcement yet.

!!! JUNK !!! (***SOLVED***)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too remember the days of Keware seems so long ago..

I'm hoping I don't regret saying this ,, yet with the exception of a couple of self created glitches all appears to presently working fine , I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's bordering on great,, have had no DB issues and I've have had to hard reboot a couple of times (Not HS3 issues...) ,, I still bum out when I have do a non-clean shutdown of any type.. Lately I'm surprised at the response of the Alexa and IFTTT ,, it's quick {Kiss of death statement that is...}.. Thanks Rich.. Only other thing I could ask for (well that's not true ,, I could ask for all types of things..) is that HSSENTRY get fixed so upon requesting a clean HS3 shutdown it would not restart until requested..

Originally posted by Bill Brower View Post
    KEWARE!

I'm surprised that there only appears to be a handful of us that started in the days of HS1.xx or HS2.xx I was thinking there was a lot more of us..

Probably more than you think

I don't tend to join in to these conversations, however just for the record I have never had a DB issue in HS3 since I upgraded from HS2. Whilst we rarely have power cuts in London, there are occasional dips in supply but they are all suppressed by my UPS supporting my HS2 & HS3 servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Brower View Post
      KEWARE!

I'm surprised that there only appears to be a handful of us that started in the days of HS1.xx or HS2.xx I was thinking there was a lot more of us..

Probably more than you think

I don't tend to join in to these conversations, however just for the record I have never had a DB issue in HS3 since I upgraded from HS2. Whilst we rarely have power cuts in London, there are occasional dips in supply but they are all suppressed by my UPS supporting my HS2 & HS3 servers.
      HS 0.9b, been faithful ever since. Occasionally frustrated, but still think its the best solution I have seen for what I tend to do with it.

Comment

Working...
      X