This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLRF in the HST store

I have submitted the information for BLRF to be placed in the HST store. Ryan will be doing this when he is back on Wednesday.

I will post here once it is in the store.

The plugin is still evolving and new things are being added. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by Blade; June 23, 2013, 10:29 AM.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

well i will be in for it... once in the store
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

I will let you know once it is in the store.

With this plugin I now no longer rely on any other plugin that I do not support myself (other than X10 and ZWave)
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        I will let you know once it is in the store.

With this plugin I now no longer rely on any other plugin that I do not support myself (other than X10 and ZWave)
        Bob, any chance you be adding the old style RFXcom to Blrf? I have the old type with the double antenna, it been very reliable. It would be nice to have Blradar and Blrf together as brother working together
        Hector
        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
          Bob, any chance you be adding the old style RFXcom to Blrf? I have the old type with the double antenna, it been very reliable. It would be nice to have Blradar and Blrf together as brother working together
          The old models will not be supported.
          Last edited by Blade; June 26, 2013, 06:17 AM.
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
            The old models will not be supported. Bert has not allowed me to support the old models. If he changes his mind in the future then yes I will add the support. Nothing I can do about it. Sorry. I tried. I will be buying one of the new RFXCOM receivers as they are improved over the old ones.
            Is only the new USB model (RFXrec433) supported? What about the "newish" LAN version (RFXLAN)?

Thanks,
            Z

Comment

The models supported are:

RFXrec433
              RFXtrx315 (this can run in 315MHz mode (Visonic sensors) or 310 MHz mode (X10 sensors)

See HERE for more info
              Last edited by Blade; June 26, 2013, 06:18 AM.
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc
                Too bad. I would think the RFXLAN would respond the same way as the RFXrec433 would or has Bert implemented a new protocol for the USB version?
                The USB won't work in my configuration as the RFX rcvr is in another building.

Curious he would allow support of the new protocol but not the old?

Anyway, thanks for trying.
                Z
                Oops....
                Last edited by TeleFragger; June 26, 2013, 08:33 PM.

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Guys,
                  No more comments on the old RFXCOM receivers. They will not be supported in the plugin. Nothing more please.
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

BLRF is now in the store.
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

well had to buy it..

for $29 also allowed me to buy the GearHouse membership and get $1 off of the plugin... making it $1 cheaper than just the new plugin price... NICE

Comment

Working...
                      X