Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't See Any Calendars

Greetings, Everyone!
    Just installed BLGData, added my Google API user and secret successfully, as well as received the confirmation from the plugin that it has received some sort of confirmation successfully (sorry, don't remember the exact wording). In other words, no issues with installation. I had to do the exact same API access process for a third party access to my account before, so following a refresher that Bob posted made everything super easy on the first try.

But... When I click on "Calendars" under my account in the plugin, I do not see any of them. My calendars are not public, so maybe that is the problem. Hope that is not it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I believe the API requires the calendar to be public
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      I believe the API requires the calendar to be public
      Made two of my calendars public, disabled plugin, waited, enabled plugin. No change. Still no calendars shown...

Comment

Show me the DLLs in your HS3 root folder?

You should also have a [HS3 root]\Bin\BLGData folder too
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Show me the DLLs in your HS3 root folder?

You should also have a [HS3 root]\Bin\BLGData folder too
          I do have the plugin folder in the Bin folder. Added another email account (my wife's), just in case that a period in my email address was the culprit. Same story. Added account successfully (as far as I can tell), yet clicking on calendar link leads to an empty screen, with just HS and plugin links. My account uses 2-factor authentication - hers doesn't. My email address has a period in it - hers doesn't. My calendars are now public (three of seven) - hers are not. Yet I can't see any calendars for either email account. I took a screen capture of dlls in the root, after sorting files by type. See below, please.

Comment

Just to rule out installation issues, I disabled plugin, reinstalled it from the updater, and enabled it again. No errors on installation, just two files that were not overwritten:

File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\bin\Newtonsoft.Json.dll

File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\bin\Anthem.dll

Comment

OK log a ticket on my site and capture a debug log of you loading the calendars web page in the plugin
              Then attach the BLGData-Detailed.log file zipped to the ticket
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

I do not see any screenshot attached. Did you attach one?
                Sure did. Here is the direct link:

http://i.imgur.com/RXGG30jl.png

Comment

OK see my post above - I need a debug log of what is going on

Also, in the API setup you do have the calendar API enabled, correct?
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

OK see my post above - I need a debug log of what is going on

Log uploaded. As far as API... hmmm. I will check.

Comment

That was it! Nope, I did not have any APIs enabled. Guess it was something obvious. Just not to me

By the way, I only made two calendars public, but all of them are shown in plugin. But... When I click on any calendar, it starts loading, and loading, and loading... HS3 log says:

Jul-20 05:47:04 Error Processing ASP.NET page: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Comment

Is that error captured in the log you attached to the ticket?
                        If not can you attach another log showing that issue
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

No, it's not. Working on another log.

Comment

To break the cycle of loading, I had to disable the plugin and re-enable it again. When I enabled it, a pop-up Google page came up instantly, asking for permission to be granted to plugin. I did. Now I can see the data, at least in one calendar I just tried. But it is worth noting that such permission had already been granted, when i originally added the account. APIs were not enabled at that time, but the generic account access to the plugin was granted, same as I just did.

Comment

OK so it is loading now for you?
                              I have seen that as well.
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X