Event Setup Won't Let Me Select the Kinect Trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event Setup Won't Let Me Select the Kinect Trigger

I am using a 360 kinect plugged into a pc in the living room. It seems like it's connected and everything is working, but when I go setup an event, I see the instance in the drop down, but if I select it, it just closes the drop down and doesn't select it. Any ideas what I'm missing?

could you post the debug logs you get when you start the plugin?

did you try to recreate an event from scratch? Sometimes the event page can be a bit difficult to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      could you post the debug logs you get when you start the plugin?

did you try to recreate an event from scratch? Sometimes the event page can be a bit difficult to work with.
      I figured out my issue late last night. It ended up being that I had created the profile before setting up the remote device and thought I needed to basically "link" it. Turns out I never needed to do anything with it since it was a remote profile and it would create its own instance. Once I changed the instance name on the remote device and let it build itself, it connected up fine.

Now it works as it should most of the time. Last night, I had it doing lots of things, but this morning, it wouldn't respond to anything, so I need to do some troubleshooting to see if maybe that pc did something overnight to change it from working or what.

Comment

Working...
      X