This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrparry View Post
    I am currently using the datascraper plugin to grab a vast amount of data from kodi to populate live tv, channel numbers, types and much more...

my kodi plugin has expired but i would be very interested in purchasing it should it be expanded to support pvr better. would you consider this? as it is a big part of kodi now
    what specifically would you like to see added to the plug-in?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      what specifically would you like to see added to the plug-in?
      Thank you for the super fast response!

Mainly criteria related to live TV playback including channel numbers preferably backend if Kodi API exposes them yet? And any thumbs.

Do you use live TV on Kodi? If so you will see the missing potential missing from the plugin. I've used live TV for many years now as a daily solution in Kodi multi instances.

Thank you.

Comment

Request to add Profile switching ability to the plugin please.

Below API call works for profiles without password
        http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Profiles.LoadProf ile","params":{"profile":"PROFILENAME"},"id":1}

Im using this to have kodi screensaver be different during daytime / night time, ie blank screen at night which turns the tele off after a few minutes or just dim during the day.

Comment

Mainly criteria related to live TV playback including channel numbers preferably backend if Kodi API exposes them yet? And any thumbs.

Do you use live TV on Kodi? If so you will see the missing potential missing from the plugin. I've used live TV for many years now as a daily solution in Kodi multi instances.

Thank you.
          No I don't use Live TV on Kodi. I want to give it a go, but what's the easiest way to test it without any subscription?

Comment

Originally posted by OliP View Post

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Profiles.LoadProf ile","params":{"profile":"PROFILENAME"},"id":1}

Im using this to have kodi screensaver be different during daytime / night time, ie blank screen at night which turns the tele off after a few minutes or just dim during the day.
            I will add it as an event action in the next version of the plug-in.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
              No I don't use Live TV on Kodi. I want to give it a go, but what's the easiest way to test it without any subscription?
              login to my tv ill open a few ports up and some credentials

Comment

sent you or ATTEMPTED to send a PM on this forum but not sure its playing ball to be honest refuses to show in sent items!

Comment

sent you or ATTEMPTED to send a PM on this forum but not sure its playing ball to be honest refuses to show in sent items!
                  Got it. Thanks. I will test ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by OliP View Post

In version 3.0.1.6 available in the Beta section of the updater I have added a "Profile Load" event action :

Click image for larger version

Name:	loadprofileaction.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	1190609

Comment

Thank you.
                      In version 3.0.1.6 available in the Beta section of the updater I have added optional devices for PVR (channel and channel number). To make them appear, go to the config page and click the "Create PVR devices" button.

Comment

Top man! Thank you very much indeed

Comment

last little request which i used on fibaro when i used it was the ability to use the image tag in notifications and put my own image on any kodi notifications... would be great for showing device status etc or even channel thumbs from other rooms to show what channel a specific client has just changed to in another room

do not want to create to much work for you so i could hack around this is it proves a little tricky to implement?

best regards,

dean

Comment

last little request which i used on fibaro when i used it was the ability to use the image tag in notifications and put my own image on any kodi notifications... would be great for showing device status etc or even channel thumbs from other rooms to show what channel a specific client has just changed to in another room

do not want to create to much work for you so i could hack around this is it proves a little tricky to implement?

best regards,

dean
                            I can replace the info icon that is displayed in the notification box with a user defined image, but it is very small, so I don't think this is what you want, is it?

The size and look of the notification box is dictated by the skin as explained here:
                            http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=151378

I think using a Kodi addon like explained in this same thread would be more flexible. Then you can use the "Execute addon" action to run it from HS.

Comment

It is small but enables end users to distribute for example an icon of a alarm icon to indicate security issue on DSC, or a doorbell to indicate Zwave device doorbell has just been triggered. Motion icon for DSC sensors outside of alarm, yes they are small but very distinguishable on a TV screen.

Worked very nicely with fibaro lua and always added a bit of finesse

Happy either way spud... It's purely a tweak not a requirement ;-)

Comment

It is small but enables end users to distribute for example an icon of a alarm icon to indicate security issue on DSC, or a doorbell to indicate Zwave device doorbell has just been triggered. Motion icon for DSC sensors outside of alarm, yes they are small but very distinguishable on a TV screen.

Worked very nicely with fibaro lua and always added a bit of finesse

Happy either way spud... It's purely a tweak not a requirement ;-)
                                done in version 3.0.1.7 available in the beta section of the updater.
                                there is a new field call Image Url for the "GUI Show Notification" action

Comment

Working...
                                X