www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Security Systems Plug-ins > Security System Discussion > HAI Panel for HS3 Plug-in (rmasonjr)

HAI Panel for HS3 Plug-in (rmasonjr) Discussion about Rob Mason's HAI Panel Plug-in

Old May 19th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Seer

Thermostat reading in Celsius and not Fahrenheit

When I have Homeseer Setup on Windows the HAI Plugin works Great with the thermostats reading in Fahrenheit .

When I Run Homeseer on the SEL (Linux) With No changes on the OmniPro II. I always get the Thermostats on the plugin showing in Celsius. I can't seem to get that to change to Fahrenheit.

I want it to show Fahrenheit.

On both setups the Plugin was setup the same. Homeseer setups Are also setup the same from what I can see.

Thanks in advance for all you help with this.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 10:37 AM
OverSeer

I was able to reproduce this issue by removing and re-adding my thermostat over the weekend. It reverted to Celsius when my panel is configured for Fahrenheit.

I'm going to move the F/C setting to the plugin instead of relying on the SDK. All temperatures are sent/received in OmniTemp format so I can convert to F/C pretty easily.

I'll try to get this added asap - mine thermostat is 'down' until I get it fixed

HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi2 (Raspbian)
59 Z-Wave Nodes, 162 Events, 293 Devices
UPB modules via HAI plugin/panel
Plugins: Z-Wave, BLRF, HAI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler
Old May 24th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Seer

Thanks So Much for all the Work that you do with this Plug-in!!!!!