Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope its not the trigger, I set up one to do the just the weather and it ran fine, but I still got the errors. I am wondering if it is because I have nothing in the host. Have to leave for a few hours, maybe someone will get on here that knows what he is doing. Saving the events isnt doing it, when happens when I created a new event and ran it. I am sure it is something little I dont have checked somewhere or filled in. I am still concerned about the host part in the action part of the event.
    danielbo

Comment

I thought I had fixed this issue. What version of UltraWeatherBug are you running?
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by IKUS View Post
        Resaving what event? I have no weatherbug specific events that are being triggered...ie, for me at least, this error seems to occur at random and doesn't seem to coincide with any specific event. It seems to pop up more as I click through the weatherbug pages.
        Can you post some examples?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

This is a copy of the Trigger event and Version

This is a copy of the weather bug trigger event. This is a copy of the event is done with pull down information in the boxes that I thought I was to resave. I hope this helps.

Last edited by danielbo; February 4, 2014, 02:11 PM.
          danielbo

Comment

I have a simliar event trigger and I don't see any errors. While viewing the HomeSeer event, have you tried clicking "Save" to see if that resolves the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
              I have a simliar event trigger and I don't see any errors. While viewing the HomeSeer event, have you tried clicking "Save" to see if that resolves the issue?
              Yes many of times. It just doesnt seem to fix it. I have tried to take it off and put it back on and still no luck. Its really no big deal because it seems to work fine. Other then it didnt seem to announce the warning today. If it I didnt hear it, I am sure it didnt though because I have it set up to sound a tone before the warning to make sure it gets you attention.
              danielbo

Comment

I had that issue, but what I did was, delete the weatherbug events and recreated them.
                Hector
                MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Here is one for the books about the Error!!

Here is my concern. I can see what events are running at that time. I have checked all though events, none of them, I know you are not going to believe me, but none of them has a task in it to run Ultra weather bug. I have one task that runs on the hour, it show where it is running and it runs exact time, BL_weather_speak.VB and then waits a minute then runs CNN News. Now where any where do I see a task to run Ultra weatherbug. BL Weather uses weather.com. (I already check to make sure it had nothing to do with weather bug. I can manually run that event called system day, it tells me the time, it tells me the weather for Blades weather program and check cnn news, but yet I get that error message about Utlra weather bug. What in the world is making it run when I run that event. I know it sounds odd, but true. I will give any one access to my homeseer page to look for your self. Look at the events and look at the log and you will not see anywhere that ultra weather bug is triggered, but yet you will see in the log a error. Can anyone explain this one?
                  danielbo

Comment

Here is food for thought, Now what I did was I took BL_weather speak off the hourly event and put on weather bug speak. And no errors, at all. But what is confusing is What was causing it to show up as a error in the log, but yet it wasn't running. Unless when blade ran it shared something with Ultra bug. I know nothing about programming, but the error is gone and I am using weather bug instead of Blades. I do not know why I wasnt using it anyways. But go figure this one out and let me know. Thanks, so my problem is solved in getting the error. If anyone else that is getting the error, make sure it is the only weather program running, ever.
                    danielbo

Comment

I'm trying to get the value from the forcast temp changed to an integer. I am new to scripting and tried the following:

Sub Main(parm as object)
                      dim sVal as String
                      dim iTemp as Integer

sVal=hs.deviceString("]1")

iTemp=CInt(sVal.Substring(1,3))

hs.WriteLog("Debug", iTemp)

End Sub

I want to set a virtual device if the temp is greater than a certain value.

Comment

I think I am missing something that should be simple and straightforward. I installed HS3 Ultra Weatherbug and retrieved keys which said OK.

However, when I try to add a station, hit select, and search i never get a drop down option. I have tried searching for things like Boston, 94507, San Francisco, California, etc. The documentation covers everything but add station. I have also tried firefox and chrome on windows and mac.

Any advice?

My Status shows Pulse API TRUE:
                        Name: UltraWeatherBug3 HSPI
                        Version: 3.0.5244.15866
                        WeatherBug Status
                        Stations: 0
                        Alerts: 0
                        WeatherBug Pulse API
                        Valid Key: True
                        Success: 0
                        Failure: 0

Comment

Is search and select working for anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by robilium View Post
                            I think I am missing something that should be simple and straightforward. I installed HS3 Ultra Weatherbug and retrieved keys which said OK.

However, when I try to add a station, hit select, and search i never get a drop down option. I have tried searching for things like Boston, 94507, San Francisco, California, etc. The documentation covers everything but add station. I have also tried firefox and chrome on windows and mac.

Any advice?

My Status shows Pulse API TRUE:
                            Name: UltraWeatherBug3 HSPI
                            Version: 3.0.5244.15866
                            WeatherBug Status
                            Stations: 0
                            Alerts: 0
                            WeatherBug Pulse API
                            Valid Key: True
                            Success: 0
                            Failure: 0
                            Please enable debug, then search for your station using your zip code. If the station search fails, find the debug output that contains the following URL, then copy and past it into your browser to see what the output shows. It should output a list of stations in JSON format.

Here is an example of what the URL would look like in the debug logs (your access_token will be different):
                            https://thepulseapi.earthnetworks.co...CTKQWytT83V6GG

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

Weird. I set it to debug in the plugin tab. It used to be emergency. I restarted HomeSeer even. However I don't get much for debugging output. I am running HS3 .96 on winxp. I have 300 devices and a few plugins and everything else works ok. The only debugging shown in logs is

PHP Code:
                              May-23 7:48:53 AM     1     Error     System.Net.WebExceptionThe remote server returned an error: (500Internal Server Errorat System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG3.hspi_weatherbug_api.GetLocations(String searchString)
                              May-23 7:48:53 AM     1     Error     System.Net.WebException 

Comment

Check for the plug-in debug log in HomeSeer's root directory.

Comment

Working...
                                X