Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status and Value doesn't update

Hi,

I'm using BLLAN 2.0.18.0 with HS3Pro version 3.0.0.149.

When looking at the advanced tab of a device I see this:

Status 0 = OFF
    Value 0
    String Online For 1 hrs, 41 mins, 47 secs

Since the BLLAN trigger is using Value, I'm not getting any triggers activating when a device is going off/on-line.

What do I need to do to get Value to update?

thanks in advance
    Mats

I will have to check when I am home tonight but I think the device value should be updating
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      I will have to check when I am home tonight but I think the device value should be updating
      I just noticed this as well. Old devices created on older versions of the plug-in still work fine. I just created three new devices today and they did not create status text, values, graphics and there are no options on triggering the device.

Attached Files
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Same here. I created new devices and can't get the trigger to work for the event. I see the Value going from 100 to 0 when the modem goes offline, but HS3 never runs the remainder of the event. Also, as Randy posted, I only see "custom value or value range", "any value", "Invalid or Error State" in my dropdown. What list of items should appear in that pull-down? Has anyone found a workaround for this?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by automateme; August 10, 2015, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Any update?

The only way I can get an action from BLLAN is when I set it to "ANY Value." I've tried all values including "100" for ON but that does not work. I'm hoping there is an easy fix for this. I really need a value to represent a true "ON" not just something changed.

Thanks for the help!
          Attached Files

Comment

Any update on this ?

Comment

Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
              Any update on this ?
              I now get updated value status's.
              0 = Off
              100 = On

One thing I was doing was changing the "Device Type (String)" in the advance tab for the BLLAN device. I now leave it set to "BLLAN Plug-In Device." I also updated the plugin at the same time. So I'm not sure if it was that or some updated fix.

Never the less, it all works great now.

Comment

Working...
              X