HS3 Linux and Windows SONOS PI version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some errors in ver 3.1.0.1...

BTW, interestingly, although the HS3 web pages for the SONOS players do not work, the status and controls on my HSTouch screens are all functioning now (that I have rolled back to 3.0.0.21). Artwork, volume status and track position are all updating and I still have control of all transport functions.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzmanJohn View Post
      Dirk,

I've tried reverting back to 3.0.0.21 but am having difficulty getting the plug-in to work correctly. The SONOS Config page launches alright and seems to have all the players listed, but I cannot actually launch any of the players (HS3 comes back with a blank page).

In trying to roll back the PI, I copied the Help Files, Image Files and HSPI_Sonos.exe from the 3.0.0.21 directory into the appropriate live directories.

Ids there a changed DLL or something else I may have missed?

Thanks in advance,

John
      A simple install of the selected v3.0.0.21 from the updater should do. You may have to restart HS3, there have been some issue with weblinks not being cleaned up properly when the PI is stopped. I recently had some email stating it might be fixed in one of the last version of HS (171?).

Dirk
      Last edited by dcorsus; April 29, 2015, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzmanJohn View Post
        BTW, interestingly, although the HS3 web pages for the SONOS players do not work, the status and controls on my HSTouch screens are all functioning now (that I have rolled back to 3.0.0.21). Artwork, volume status and track position are all updating and I still have control of all transport functions.
        Restart HS3, issue with weblinks .... I suspect

Comment

Resolved...

Thanks Dirk. Back to where I was this morning before updating to that which was not intended for me! LOL

Comment

New Sonos Windows/Linux HS3 version v3.1.0.2 posted

Should be in the updater under the BETA SECTION in next few days.

Changes to v3.1.0.2
            • Made allocation of TCP listener port dynamic. This should fix issues where your device states are not dynamically updated
            • Added a debug option (Display Sonos Devices) under the Sonos Config Page to display UPNP info, to help debug issues such as soundbar problems

Comment

I've been running 3.1.0.1 for about 10 days now with 5 players (2 x S5's & 3 x S3's).

Initially there were a few errors in the log at start up but a couple of HS re-starts seemed to suppress those and everything appears to be working just fine now.

Thanks Dirk for a really great plug-in HS speech plays a huge part in the WAF here.

Paul..

Comment

Hi, as far as I understood this new Plugin is working with Windows and Linux, so in theory it should work for the new HomeTroller Zee 2, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by pgmp View Post
                  Hi, as far as I understood this new Plugin is working with Windows and Linux, so in theory it should work for the new HomeTroller Zee 2, isn't it?
                  That depends on whether the Zee2 is allowed to run 3rd pty PIs and whether it has enough memory/flash to run PIs. Depending on the number of players you have and music DB size of the players, the foot print can be quite large (100~200Mbyte). Would inquire w/ HS team on specs and plans for 3rd pty PIs on Zee2

Dirk

Comment

New Sonos Windows/Linux HS3 version v3.1.0.3 will be posted

Changes to v3.1.0.3
                    • Fixed some issues w/ UPNP device discovery
                    • Added Playbar support

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
                      Changes to v3.1.0.3
                      • Fixed some issues w/ UPNP device discovery
                      • Added Playbar support
                      Hi Dirk. Just curious what's been added with regard to Playbar support in this new version? I'm asking because I've been using a Playbar with the old 3.0.0.x versions for over a year now with no problems. It even has the Playbar image on the Player device.

I'm just wondering if I should make the jump to the new version now...I'm also looking forward to getting the Sonos alarm event trigger back. But the current 3.0.0.21 has been rock solid stability-wise. Is the new 3.1.0.3 version ready for primetime?

Comment

Originally posted by teladog01 View Post
                        Hi Dirk. Just curious what's been added with regard to Playbar support in this new version? I'm asking because I've been using a Playbar with the old 3.0.0.x versions for over a year now with no problems. It even has the Playbar image on the Player device.

I'm just wondering if I should make the jump to the new version now...I'm also looking forward to getting the Sonos alarm event trigger back. But the current 3.0.0.21 has been rock solid stability-wise. Is the new 3.1.0.3 version ready for primetime?
                        Support for Playbar is that you could now select it to play TV or any other Media. The linked S1 players would show up as status linked to Playbar and when you add or remove the S1 player, the PI will correctly "relearn" then (there is some weird stuff happening behind the scenes). In the old version, you would have to restart the PI if you removed the S1 speakers in order to work with the S1 players again.

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
                          That depends on whether the Zee2 is allowed to run 3rd pty PIs and whether it has enough memory/flash to run PIs. Depending on the number of players you have and music DB size of the players, the foot print can be quite large (100~200Mbyte). Would inquire w/ HS team on specs and plans for 3rd pty PIs on Zee2

Dirk
                          ZEE S2 has that space available in its SD Card. I don't see a problem on that. Thanks for considering this possibility!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pgmp View Post
                            ZEE S2 has that space available in its SD Card. I don't see a problem on that. Thanks for considering this possibility!!!
                            It wouldn't be SD space that I'd be most concerned about, it would be actual RAM AND whether the HS team allows 3rd party PIs or not. I thought the ZEE came fully stripped down and ONLY z-wave, HSTouch PIs ... nothing else could be installed. Maybe ZEE2 is different?

Dirk

Comment

Dirk,

An ideas as to why I have my log filled with the following errors when playing radio stations? No stations ever get stored in my DB either.

Thanks - Bob P.

Jun-25 1:27:02 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:27:02 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:26:58 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:26:58 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:26:44 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:26:44 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:26:43 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:26:43 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:26:41 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:26:41 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:26:39 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:26:39 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:25:57 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:25:57 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:24:55 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:24:55 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:23:23 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:23:23 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:22:34 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:22:34 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                              Jun-25 1:21:07 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll

Comment

Just loaded the PI onto a Rasp-Pi2 and started getting these same errors as well:
                                Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Master Bedroom with error = SQLite.Interop.dll

Any thoughts?

BTW, thank you again for your awesome plugin and support!
                                Best regards,
                                -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
                                Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Working...
                                X