No announcement yet.

MediaController plugin beta testing Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've updated to latest version Now my samsung TV remote is not showing in devices and I cannot add it it was working with 22

Comment

Originally posted by E1SEER View Post
      I've updated to latest version Now my samsung TV remote is not showing in devices and I cannot add it it was working with 22
      I did rearrange the discovery and presentation of what was discovered a little, should have made it clearer not problematic.

So can you turn the debug flag on, the "log-to-disk-flag" on, restart the PI, wait 2 minutes, turn off the "log-to-disk-flag" (don't skip this step!!) and post the <hs root>\html\MediaController\Logs\MediaControllerDebug.txt file.

Also need you post a screenshot of the device page and a screen shot of the page you get when you click on "view UPNP devices". I need that page and may ask you to click on the hyperlinks for all the Samsung devices and post those pages as well.

Dirk

Comment

I just installed the plugin, i added , and configured some devices. i still didn't have the time to play with it, but i can see this error in the log not sure what to do.

Date/Time Pri Type/Error Message/Source
        Jan-13 8:25:56 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000
        Jan-13 8:25:56 PM MC Error Error in CreateUPnPControllers. Could not create instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnpDevice = [TV]PS64D8000 and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-13 8:23:53 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000
        Jan-13 8:23:53 PM MC Error Error in CreateUPnPControllers. Could not create instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnpDevice = [TV]PS64D8000 and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-13 8:23:22 PM MC AvTransportCallback added for device = DENON AVR-3313
        Jan-13 8:23:22 PM MC ConnectionManagerCallBack added for device = DENON AVR-3313
        Jan-13 8:23:21 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000
        Jan-13 8:23:21 PM MC Error Error in CreateUPnPControllers. Could not create instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnpDevice = [TV]PS64D8000 and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-13 8:21:53 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000
        Jan-13 8:21:53 PM MC Error Error in CreateUPnPControllers. Could not create instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnpDevice = [TV]PS64D8000 and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-13 8:21:44 PM MC Disconnect: Disconnected from UPnPDevice - DENON AVR-3313 and CurrentState = Online Full = False
        Jan-13 8:21:44 PM MC Warning UPnP connection to device DENON AVR-3313 was lost in RenderingControlDied.
        Jan-13 8:19:50 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000
        Jan-13 8:19:50 PM MC Error Error in CreateUPnPControllers. Could not create instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnpDevice = [TV]PS64D8000 and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-13 8:17:48 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000
        Jan-13 8:17:48 PM MC Error Error in CreateUPnPControllers. Could not create instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnpDevice = [TV]PS64D8000 and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-13 8:15:47 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000
        Jan-13 8:15:47 PM MC Error Error in CreateUPnPControllers. Could not create instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnpDevice = [TV]PS64D8000 and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-13 8:14:13 PM MC AvTransportCallback added for device = DENON AVR-3313
        Jan-13 8:13:48 PM MC ConnectionManagerCallBack added for device = DENON AVR-3313
        Jan-13 8:13:47 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000
        Jan-13 8:13:47 PM MC Error Error in CreateUPnPControllers. Could not create instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnpDevice = [TV]PS64D8000 and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-13 8:11:46 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000
        Jan-13 8:11:46 PM MC Error Error in CreateUPnPControllers. Could not create instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnpDevice = [TV]PS64D8000 and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-13 8:09:45 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000
        Jan-13 8:09:45 PM MC Error Error in CreateUPnPControllers. Could not create instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnpDevice = [TV]PS64D8000 and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-13 8:09:31 PM MC Disconnect: Disconnected from UPnPDevice - DENON AVR-3313 and CurrentState = Online Full = False
        Jan-13 8:09:31 PM MC Warning UPnP connection to device DENON AVR-3313 was lost in RenderingControlDied.
        Jan-13 8:07:42 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000
        Jan-13 8:07:42 PM MC Error Error in CreateUPnPControllers. Could not create instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnpDevice = [TV]PS64D8000 and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-13 8:05:42 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000
        Jan-13 8:05:42 PM MC Error Error in CreateUPnPControllers. Could not create instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnpDevice = [TV]PS64D8000 and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-13 8:04:51 PM MC AvTransportCallback added for device = DENON AVR-3313
        Jan-13 8:04:51 PM MC ConnectionManagerCallBack added for device = DENON AVR-3313
        Jan-13 8:04:50 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000
        Jan-13 8:04:50 PM MC Error Error in CreateUPnPControllers. Could not create instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnpDevice = [TV]PS64D8000 and error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Jan-13 8:03:41 PM MC CreateUPnPControllers created an instance of UPnPDeviceController for UPnPDevice = [TV]PS64D8000

Comment

Originally posted by Ramymounir View Post
          I just installed the plugin, i added , and configured some devices. i still didn't have the time to play with it, but i can see this error in the log not sure what to do.
          A bit more info will be helpful.

Which version of the PI are we talking about here? Which HS version? What platform (PC or Linux) are you running this on? Which version of Windows or Linux? Apart from all the errors, what else do you see when you click on Plug-ins -> manage? Do you see the link to the MediaController conf page? In the config page, what do you see in the player table (screen shots please !!!!)? When you click on "view UPNP devices" what do you see (screen shots please !!!!!)?

Did you by any chance tried this PI before and deleted HS devices? If so, start from scratch by either clicking on delete all devices or delete the MediaController.ini file.

Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk

sorry for the lack of info

plugin version 3.0.0.23

system running homeseer is homeTroller s6 pro- HS3 windows 7

No i didn't delete the plugin since i installed it yesterday.

Comment

Hi Dirk

sorry for the lack of info

plugin version 3.0.0.23

system running homeseer is homeTroller s6 pro- HS3 windows 7

No i didn't delete the plugin since i installed it yesterday.

Thanks, would you mind download the attached, unzip and copy the .exe to the HomeSeer Directory (after you stopped the PI or HS3).
              Start it again and check what error info you see.

I would also like you to click on the [TV]PS64D8000 hyperlink in the device friendly name column when. You have 3 similar devices so do it for all 3 and copy/paste the screens.

What HS devices did the PI create? Can you capture that screen as well?

Thanks

Dirk
              Last edited by dcorsus; January 14, 2016, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
                Thanks, would you mind download the attached, unzip and copy the .exe to the HomeSeer Directory (after you stopped the PI or HS3).
                Start it again and check what error info you see.

I would also like you to click on the [TV]PS64D8000 hyperlink in the device friendly name column when. You have 3 similar devices so do it for all 3 and copy/paste the screens.

What HS devices did the PI create? Can you capture that screen as well?

Thanks

Dirk
                actually what I really need is the following:

a/ goto the PI config screen
                b/ click on "View UPNP devices"
                c/ click on the hyperlink in the device friendly name column
                d/ a screen will open "UPNP device viewer", click on the Location hyperlink.

I need the info you will see for all 3 samsung devices ....

Don't forget the error log! Best is to turn the PI debug on, "log to disk" on (all in the config page), restart the PI, wait 2 minutes (makes sure TV is on), now turn "log to disk" OFF and post the <hsroot>\html\MediaController\Logs\MediaControllerdebug.tx t file

Dirk

Comment

thanks man for your reply

this is the location hyper link for the 3 devices

<root xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:device-1-0" xmlnsnpx="http://schemas.microsoft.com/windows/pnpx/2005/11" xmlns:df="http://schemas.microsoft.com/windows/2008/09/devicefoundation" xmlns:sec="http://www.sec.co.kr/dlna">
                  <specVersion>
                  <major>1</major>
                  <minor>0</minor>
                  </specVersion>
                  <device>
                  <deviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:MediaRenderer:1</deviceType>
                  <pnpx:X_compatibleId>MS_DigitalMediaDeviceClass_DMR_V001</pnpx:X_compatibleId>
                  <df:X_deviceCategory>Display.TV.LCD Multimedia.DMR</df:X_deviceCategory>
                  <dlna:X_DLNADOC xmlns:dlna="urn:schemas-dlna-org:device-1-0">DMR-1.50</dlna:X_DLNADOC>
                  <friendlyName>[TV]PS64D8000</friendlyName>
                  <manufacturer>Samsung Electronics</manufacturer>
                  <manufacturerURL>http://www.samsung.com/sec</manufacturerURL>
                  <modelDescription>Samsung TV DMR</modelDescription>
                  <modelName>PS64D8000</modelName>
                  <modelNumber>AllShare1.0</modelNumber>
                  <modelURL>http://www.samsung.com/sec</modelURL>
                  <serialNumber>20081224DMR</serialNumber>
                  <UDN>uuid:098344a1-b91b-486c-5360-b12a504e1a48</UDN>
                  <sec:deviceID>BDCA3M6BTTHQS</sec:deviceID>
                  <iconList>
                  <icon>
                  <mimetype>image/jpeg</mimetype>
                  <width>48</width>
                  <height>48</height>
                  <depth>24</depth>
                  <url>/dmr/icon_SML.jpg</url>
                  </icon>
                  <icon>
                  <mimetype>image/jpeg</mimetype>
                  <width>120</width>
                  <height>120</height>
                  <depth>24</depth>
                  <url>/dmr/icon_LRG.jpg</url>
                  </icon>
                  <icon>
                  <mimetype>image/png</mimetype>
                  <width>48</width>
                  <height>48</height>
                  <depth>24</depth>
                  <url>/dmr/icon_SML.png</url>
                  </icon>
                  <icon>
                  <mimetype>image/png</mimetype>
                  <width>120</width>
                  <height>120</height>
                  <depth>24</depth>
                  <url>/dmr/icon_LRG.png</url>
                  </icon>
                  </iconList>
                  <serviceList>
                  <service>
                  <serviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:RenderingControl:1</serviceType>
                  <serviceId>urn:upnp-org:serviceId:RenderingControl</serviceId>
                  <controlURL>/upnp/control/RenderingControl1</controlURL>
                  <eventSubURL>/upnp/event/RenderingControl1</eventSubURL>
                  <SCPDURL>RenderingControl1.xml</SCPDURL>
                  </service>
                  <service>
                  <serviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:ConnectionManager:1</serviceType>
                  <serviceId>urn:upnp-org:serviceId:ConnectionManager</serviceId>
                  <controlURL>/upnp/control/ConnectionManager1</controlURL>
                  <eventSubURL>/upnp/event/ConnectionManager1</eventSubURL>
                  <SCPDURL>ConnectionManager1.xml</SCPDURL>
                  </service>
                  <service>
                  <serviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:AVTransport:1</serviceType>
                  <serviceId>urn:upnp-org:serviceId:AVTransport</serviceId>
                  <controlURL>/upnp/control/AVTransport1</controlURL>
                  <eventSubURL>/upnp/event/AVTransport1</eventSubURL>
                  <SCPDURL>AVTransport1.xml</SCPDURL>
                  </service>
                  </serviceList>
                  </device>
                  </root>
                  ____________________________________________________________ __

Device 2

<root xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:device-1-0" xmlns:sec="http://www.sec.co.kr/dlna" xmlns:dlna="urn:schemas-dlna-org:device-1-0">
                  <specVersion>
                  <major>1</major>
                  <minor>0</minor>
                  </specVersion>
                  <device>
                  <deviceType>urn:samsung.com:device:RemoteControlReceiver:1 </deviceType>
                  <modelDescription>Samsung TV RCR</modelDescription>
                  <modelNumber>1.0</modelNumber>
                  <serialNumber>20090804RCR</serialNumber>
                  <UDN>uuid:936a6be3-82a5-ab1e-f878-2522ee022f53</UDN>
                  <serviceList>
                  <service>
                  <serviceType>urn:samsung.com:service:TestRCRService:1</serviceType>
                  <serviceId>urn:samsung.com:serviceId:TestRCRService</serviceId>
                  <controlURL>/RCR/control/TestRCRService</controlURL>
                  <eventSubURL>/RCR/event/TestRCRService</eventSubURL>
                  <SCPDURL>TestRCRService.xml</SCPDURL>
                  </service>
                  </serviceList>
                  </device>
                  </root>

<root xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:device-1-0" xmlns:sec="http://www.sec.co.kr/dlna">
                  <specVersion>
                  <major>1</major>
                  <minor>0</minor>
                  </specVersion>
                  <device>
                  <deviceType>urn:samsung.com:device:MainTVServer2:1</deviceType>
                  <modelDescription>Samsung TV MainTVServer2</modelDescription>
                  <modelNumber>1.0</modelNumber>
                  <serialNumber>20100621</serialNumber>
                  <UDN>uuid:b57c8138-e70f-a663-a31c-8ca16c81f829</UDN>
                  <UPC>123456789012</UPC>
                  <serviceList>
                  <service>
                  <serviceType>urn:samsung.com:service:MainTVAgent2:1</serviceType>
                  <serviceId>urn:samsung.com:serviceId:MainTVAgent2</serviceId>
                  <controlURL>/MainTVServer2/control/MainTVAgent2</controlURL>
                  <eventSubURL>/MainTVServer2/event/MainTVAgent2</eventSubURL>
                  <SCPDURL>MainTVAgent2.xml</SCPDURL>
                  </service>
                  </serviceList>
                  </device>
                  </root>

I hope i uploaded the log file with the right info
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great info!!!

Apparently the TV remote got twice in the PI's ini file. Could you post the MediaController.ini file which you can find in the <hsroot>\config directory.

After you posted the .ini file (or saved it), one thing to try is to delete this file and start over, see if the error comes back but save that .ini file so I can have a look at it and see if there is an issue somewhere.

Thanks

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
                      Great info!!!

Apparently the TV remote got twice in the PI's ini file. Could you post the MediaController.ini file which you can find in the <hsroot>\config directory.

After you posted the .ini file (or saved it), one thing to try is to delete this file and start over, see if the error comes back but save that .ini file so I can have a look at it and see if there is an issue somewhere.

Thanks

Dirk
                      postedit: when you delete the .ini file make sure HS3 is shutdown

Comment

I think I just found a bug that might have caused the remote device to be created twice.

So I'm still interested in your .ini file but suggest you download the attached, stop HS3, overwrite the .exe, delete the MediaController.ini file and restart HS3 and recreate the devices.

Remember that your TV must be on when you click register and you need to confirm it on your TV (if not done so in the past).

Let me know when you have downloaded the attachment so I'll remove it again.

Was your remote working by the way?

Dirk
                        Last edited by dcorsus; January 14, 2016, 08:44 PM.

Comment

thanks you Dirk for the reply, and detailed explanation. I downloaded the file.. i will try what you said and let you know what happened.

Comment

the remote was working, but some buttons weren't..
                            the HDMI 1, HDMI2, HDMI3, and HDMI4 weren't.. however.. if i press source then use the up and down cursor to go to the right cdmi i want then press enter, it works.

also the power On is not working.. only the power off. I think thats because the tv becomes deactivated once it is of, so the off button will never respond right?

by the way.. i have plex app installed on the Readynas server, but it is not showing.. how can i add plex? it is strange coz LMS Logitec Media server) is also on the server, and it is detected.

Comment

there are 2 files

mediacontroller.ini and mediacontroller_RemoteControl.ini

i know you said i should delete the first, but just to make sure, should i also delete the second?

Comment

there are 2 files

mediacontroller.ini and mediacontroller_RemoteControl.ini

i know you said i should delete the first, but just to make sure, should i also delete the second?
                                Only delete the mediacontroller.ini file

Comment

Working...
                                X