Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web STATUS page not displaying devices

Hello all,

I did some research on this matter, but nothing came up this way. I hope some of you can help me!

Problem:

Web device "status" page not able to display any devices at all.
    Page Headers are there, but the rest of the screen is blank. IE wheel spins but nothing ever comes out, not even a IE error.
    See picture attached.

Environment:

Hometroller - the problem first occured after I switch to Hometroller. Never happened on my PC with identical setup.

Symptoms:

Homeseers could run for a few days without problems, but once the problem has started, it is impossible to see the devices again. A shutdown and restart of Homeseer is my only solution so far.
    "Event", "Setup", "Log" pages all seems to work fine. It occurs on the host itself and all remote web acces to the host.
    Homeseers seems to be doing his job in the backgroud (events are triggering, etc.), but at a slower pace.

Anybody having an idea of what is wrong? Or hints on how I can diagnose this problem? Log file?

Thank you in advance!
    Attached Files

What version of HomeSeer are you running? This sounds like your system may be getting into a bad state. How does the memory usage look like when this happens?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

HomeSeer version is: 2.5.0.54
      HomeTroller S4
      1Gb of RAM

Memory is probably something worth monitoring. But how do I start the Hometroller "Task Manager" in RealVNC mode?

Comment

Originally posted by seguinr View Post
        HomeSeer version is: 2.5.0.54
        go to v.79, plenty of issues w/ this version.

Comment

I upgraded to 2.5.0.80. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Anybody knows how to monitor memory on Hometroller?

Thank you!

Comment

Task Manager can be manually activated through Home Troller RealVNC:

Start-> Run
            and type "taskmgr"

I'm hoping Homeseer upgrade had solved my problem. I'll let you know in a few days, in case somebody else is having the same issue!

Thank you for your replies!

Comment

Latest HS version hasn't solved the problem. Looks like Homeseer is going out of control with CPU usage over 80% (total CPU near 100%). Memory is just 60%.

I'll seek help in a more appropriate Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by seguinr View Post
                Latest HS version hasn't solved the problem. Looks like Homeseer is going out of control with CPU usage over 80% (total CPU near 100%). Memory is just 60%.

I'll seek help in a more appropriate Forum.
                Sounds like either a bad script or a plugin misbehaving.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                X