Need help setting up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help setting up

So, I thought I would give this plugin in a try, since I could not get the Homeseer Zigbee one to work ("ZigBee Error:There was an exception retrieving the authorization token"). However, with the JowiHue plugin, I am unable to connect to my bridge (OSRAM/Lightify). As per wiki instructions, I have UPNP enabled on my router. However, when JowiHue plugin is enabled on my Windows 10 machine, I do not get a pop-up asking to allow the plugin access to the network. So, I can't get to first base with this. Would appreciate help. Thanks,

Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Elliot,

This plugin does not work with the Osram bridges. The HS3-Zigbee is supposed to work with the Osram bridge.
    This plugin will work with a bridge from Philips, RaspBee or ConBee. The last two will give you more choice in ZigBee devices.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Elliot,

This plugin does not work with the Osram bridges. The HS3-Zigbee is supposed to work with the Osram bridge.
      This plugin will work with a bridge from Philips, RaspBee or ConBee. The last two will give you more choice in ZigBee devices.

Thanks,

Wim
      Thanks for the quick response and sorry for my confusion. So, with your plugin can I control Osram Lightify bulbs, if I have the Philips bridge? Elliott
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
      "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Elliot,

You are in the US, looking at your signature. There have been issues with the Philips bridge and US versions in the past. I am not sure about the status now for that.
        I would advise to check out on the RaspBee/ConBee devices with the beta plugin. With these devices OSRAM bulbs are working correct in the US as well as Europe.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X